Barry Allen

I lean my head up against the car window. Tired. Exited. Overwhelmed. Emotions run throughout my head. At the DEO, I met Hank.  Also known as Jon Jones.  We went into a special room and they showed me what I could do. I can fly. I can carry extremely heavy things.  I can use laser vision.  I can make my breath turn into an icy frost. I could do practically anything. I felt invincible.  I heard Alex calling my name,

"Samantha, were back at the apartment. I can walk you in if you want?" I nod my head, I was learning to trust Alex. She and Kara were remarkably alike.  When we entered the building and reached the top of the stairs, she unlocked the door and motioned me inside the room. 

"Kara should be home in about 30 to 45 minutes. Will you be okay?" 

"Yes, thank you for the ride and, well, everything else today," I said making an exaggerated hand motion.

"See you soon, okay?" She hands me a phone number, "If you need anything call!" She said, shutting the door. I sigh. Once again, I am alone in the apartment.  I decide to explore. What else could I do? I walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge.  I wrinkle my nose at all of the unfamiliar foods! I went over to the living space. A couch and a couple chairs with a table were there. A black box was connected to the wall. I made a mental note to ask Kara about that later. Suddenly, I hear a bang and the door came flying open. I swivel and screamed. A man dressed in a red body suit with a lightning bolt was there. I scream even louder.  He holds his hands out towards me, a sort of shushing motion.

"Shhh. Shh. It's okay. I'm Barry Allen. Also known as the Flash. I'm Kara's friend, I came here to meet you!"

Sorry for not updating in forever! Also for the short update! I'll update again soon! *cough cough ur welcome Anna + Lila cough cough*