Break in

An arm grabbed me from behind and pulled me away from the tape. I spun around and was greeted by Alex with a finger to her lips. I let out a sigh of relieve. When Alex saw me relax, she let go and motioned for me to follow her. We ran down the street where a black car awaited us. Alex yanked open the door and I popped in. After she shut the door she jogged around to the front and got into the driver's seat. She slammed her foot down and jolted onto the street. I gripped the door handle as we sped through the streets.

"Alex, where are we going?" I asked,

"We're going to the DEO," She said as we took a sharp left sending me flying across the car,

"Please put your seat belt on, Kara's going to kill me if you don't," I heard her mumble. I strap myself in. I look outside and wait. I know we are soon to arrive at the DEO when the buildings disappear, replaced by the desert. We pull into an opening when we reach the DEO. Soon, we are back in the hospital wing we were in when I was still at the DEO. We walk down to room 5 and enter. Anna lays there, her blonde hair resting over one shoulder. Her eyes are closed, sleeping. Hopefully. Barry, back in his normal clothing, clutches her hand.

"Is she-"

"Sleeping? Yes," Kara responds. Suddenly she gasps and sits up and I lurch backward. A yelp escaping my lips. 

"Anna? Anna!" Barry puts a hand on her face.

"Oh my god, Barry?" Her draw drops, "I thought- I thought I would never see you again after I moved," She chokes on a sob and throws her arms around him. They hug, Anna crying into Barry's shirt until Anna pulls away and sniffles, wiping her runny nose. Happy tears rolling down her face. All Kara does is grin. When Barry turns and looks at her she winks at him and he turns away and blushed. I try to hide my laughter by coughing multiple times into the crook of my arm. 

"What happen?" She ask's Barry, Barry starts to explain until Kara cuts him off,

"I'm going to give Barry some time to explain," She say's, reaching down and squeezing Anna's hand, "Sam," she nods her head out the door and we walk out the door. When we reach the end of the hallway we turn towards the training room until we hear a big shout. A voice comes over the intercom, 

"Break in, we have a break in, in the main corridor," Kara and I give glances before we start sprinting in the direction. We see an army of soldiers surrounding a small object. I push through them, Kara tries to grab my arm but I shake out of her grip. When I reach the center. A girl is there, my age. She looks up at me, she had a completely lopsided hair cut, going from short to long from the left to the right. The tips of her dark brown hair is tipped with an uneven green. I sit down next to her, and offer her my hand, 

"Please, I am the Jokers sister, I have information and am here to help,"