It's Ya Birthday Bih!

"Today is my day and I won't let you ruin it!" I said to my aunt as she told me if I couldn't do what I needed to do before 12am don't come back to her house. I went back to my room and began to pack an overnight bag to stay at my friend house. It was a Sunday night and even though I had school that next morning it was my 18th birthday and we had passes to see Boosie. I was all dressed up, had gotten my makeup and hair done, I was waiting on my friend to pull up. I got a text that she was outside. I told my aunt I'd see her tomorrow after school. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm answering to my aunt but she had been raising me since I was little being that my parents didn't seem to want to be parents because they were young themselves.

We made our way to Orlando turnt up, even though it was my 18th birthday my girl got her older cousin to get us a bottle of Patron so we got a little lit before we got to the club. Once we got there, we were walked to our section by the stage. This was my first time going to an adult club so I was so mesmerized by all the niggas. Boosie definitely brought the city out being this was his first show in Florida since he had been released from prison. Me and my girls tipped through the club seeing what we could see.

We walked to the bathroom and a tall, dark skinned, athletic built, gold mouth nigga grabbed my arm and ask what's my name and where my nigga was. I smiled and replied "Giselle but I'm single." He looked puzzled "You too beautiful and fine to be that! Hell if you were mine you wouldn't be able to leave the house like that!" I just rolled my eyes because I knew my girl Kodi had me looking fine as hell in my backless bodysuit. He looked at me like a piece of candy, he seemed like he had it going on with his Balmain jeans, Louboutin loafers, iced out neck piece, he was shining. So I grabbed his phone out his hand, put my number in it and walked away. As the night went on I realized it was after 2am, I had to be to class at 8:30 OMG I'm going to be so sleepy!!! We didn't even go home because Trisha was too drunk to drive and I was buzzed myself. We checked into the Aloft Downtown and fell right asleep.