You Got Whats Coming!

He walked towards me with a slight limp, must be from the gun shots I gave him. He stood with his legs spread and hands crossed in from of him looking around nodding. "I see you done good for yourself!" He said. "Mark what the fuck you want? Didn't I tell you don't come near me after that BS?" I yelled. He laughed. "You thought it was that easy? Do you not know who I am?" He asked. "Mark get the fuck out my store before I call the police! Either they come or I shoot! Pick your fate!" I yelled. Obviously the trauma pushed his jail sentencing back because ain't no way he beat that case or he was snitching.

"I'll see you around!" He chuckled as he began to walk out the store. I grabbed my gun and ran to lock the door. I was the only one left at the shop and didn't know what Mark had on his mind. I found an outfit and shoes from the store, did my face and curled my hair. Sent G a text saying I'd be at the store for him to pick me up from there. I sat in my office nervous and watching the cameras to make sure no one was lingering around. I got a text from G saying he was there so I grabbed my things and walked out the door. Hopped in the Ferrari and he sped off. He was really looking good now, like a Miami Papi. He had on a silk dress shirt slightly open, some ankle length slacks, nice loafers and a few chains draped from his neck on his bare chest.

He was sliding in and out of traffic before pulling up to a place called Chops. The restaurant was quite fancy and very tasty. Mark never did these things for me, he always just threw money to shut me up. We sat and had a deep conversation about business, goals and our interests. G was charming and everything about him made me get butterflies. After dinner he dropped me back off to my truck and waited for me to pull off. He called my phone and we talked until I got to my place, throwing me off my focus I didn't even notice I was being followed.