Expanding

Trish stayed in town for another day but tonight we just chilled in the house. "Trish we need to go bigger with the business." I told her. Things were doing good up in Tally, why not bring a store here? She was in agreement with whatever. I told her go do all the business filing when she got back in town and I'd start looking for a store location. I hired a realtor to look for a new condo and store. With Mark trial coming up I needed to get a head start on a new beginning. I'm only 20 and I have so much ahead of me and I've overcame so much. I'm thankful for Mark but I know I'm not going to continue being his dummy. I took the summer off from school so I could refocus and transfer to FAU.

"Aye bae I'm going out of town for a week, I'm not going to be able to bring my phone." Mark shouted down the hall. My mind was confused the fuck he mean he can't bring his phone. I really didn't even care nomore and didn't go into detail. I knew he was trying to move more work before he went and laid down, I wasn't tripping because he'd definitely need it. I overheard him on the phone with Block saying something about expanding. Hell I guess we both were ready for bigger.

Rachel my realtor found me a nice 2/2 high rise in Brickell over looking the port. I signed my lease and paid it up for the year, we still were working on the shop because location was everything to me. After my meeting I met Mark on South Beach for lunch before he flew out. We really didn't say much to each other, I kind of felt a awkward vibe so I let him be. We ended our date and I went back to his place. I needed to go to Tally this week sometime. I called Trish but for some reason her phone was disconnected. That was weird.