Fight Night

As much as I wanted to enjoy my birthday weekend I couldn't shake what went down with G and his bitch, not only that the fact that he's my girl child father. This nigga was trying to keep me in arms reach or something I couldn't put my finger on but between him and Block I was over it.

Chyna still had an attitude so we skipped out on going to the fight. Instead we stayed in our room and watched it. G ended the fight with a KO in the seventh round. The crowd was going crazy so I knew everybody would be out celebrating the victory. I guess Chyna was feeling me again because she asked if we could go out. Started getting dressed, I wore a skin tight dress with a simple So Kate Loub while Chyna opted for a see through number she got from my store. Damn she looked good and so did I. I loved when we got dressed up and went out, two bad bitches looking like ebony and ivory. Men were always running us down and never believed we were together. That was my bitch though and I was hers. I gave her ass a slap as we stepped off the elevator. "Oooouuuu you look beautiful as ever girl!" I said. Chy blushed and said thanks baby.

As we pulled up to Drais some of the many celebs were rolling in and grabbing bottle service. G spotted us on the bottle service line and signaled us to the front. He and a bunch of fugazi niggas with fake ass jewels and furs were flicking it up for the media. The bottle girl slid us through the club and to the section. G tried to be slick and rub my ass as I passed to get a seat. It was so many groupie ass hoes trying to get in the shit was getting too packed. That's the shit these niggas liked though. We partied all night, I mean it had to be at least 50 bottles brought to our section alone. Everybody had bottles, we were lit! I also was trying to keep my head focused.