Here's to 21 Cont'd

G text me phone "meet me at the bar in the lobby." I grabbed my purse and went down while Chyna slept.
"I never knew you were into women." He said. "I never knew it was something you needed to know." I replied. He raised his glass as if we were toasting. "Here's to more money and more bitches!" He laughed and clinked my glass.

He started telling me about he and Chyna's situation, how he had no dealings with her and their son was a secret because he was married at the time. He said he sends her a check every month but they don't speak and he only sees his son through his mom. It wasn't my place to speak on what they had going on, I only offered advice for him to sit down and talk to her. She's happy, her son loves me and we're good. Only thing we needed to discuss was business and that's how we left it.

We left the bar and got on the elevator. G stepped behind me and started feeling up my leg and under my skirt. I tried to move but he grabbed me tighter. I felt kind of dizzy and he started kissing my neck, I knew I wasn't drunk because I only had one glass of Patron. This nigga spiked my shit! The elevator opened into a penthouse suite and his lady friend was walking towards us naked. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, taking off my shoes and skirt then my top she climbed on top of me. She straddled my face while G spread my legs and began to eat my pussy like he hadn't just ate dinner. He got up and started slapping his dick on my clit before sticking it inside. He let out a loud moan, she got up and squatted behind him, spreading his ass she went to work. He must of really enjoyed that because his eyes were rolling back and his mouth was wide open. They both got up and she got on top of me 69 and started licking while he got behind her fucking her hard. That didn't last long before he was pumping faster and nutting on her ass.

My phone was ringing off the hook but I was so throwed I couldn't get to it so he answered. "Yea! She up here in my room passed out." He said. I knew it was Chyna and she was going to flip out. I tried to get dressed and head back to our room, she met me in the hallway going off. I brushed past her and headed into our room.