Blue Check

"Ding!" The door chimes as a fine ass, light skinned nigga walked in the door, I asked "May I help you?" His face was vaguely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. He proceeded to let me know his needs. "Yes you can help me, you ignored my DM for months, I want you!" He said. Chills filled my body because it clicked OMG it's the boxer! I laughed "I'm sorry! As you can see I've been busy getting things together." He grabbed my hand and asked could he take me out. I really wasn't trying to date right now I've been on this money train. I decided to take him up on his offer. "Aight bet! Can you be ready by 8?" He asked. I told him yes. He asked for my phone and put his name and number in it then called his phone.

His smile and body was amazing, he smelled so good I could of threw this pussy on him right on my reception desk. I went to the back into my office and locked the door, turned on my music and pulled out my Kandi lipstick bullet. Seeing him in person was nothing compared to his pictures, he had my panties wet as a water park. I imagined him caressing my body with his big hands and taking full control. Wasn't long before I was shivering and cumming all in my chair. If just the thought of him put me in a zone I could only imagine what the real deal would do.

5pm came and I started rounding through the shop to get ready for closing. "Ding!" The front door chimed. "We're closing!" I yelled. I could see a figured walking around to the beauty side and when he appeared in plain site my heart dropped. FUCKING MARK!!!