Really???

I had stayed with Trish the rest of homecoming and when I finally went back to my place it was deserted. I hadn't heard from Mark in over a week now and last I seen him he was trying to get my attention in The Moon. I loved Mark but knowing he was married was a whole nother situation. I'm young but I'm not dumb and my Nana always said you won't ever be blessed messing with another woman's husband. I had the maintenance people come change my locks, I replaced my truck key, changed my number even deleted my Instagram. I didn't want any contact with Mark at all. I was done! Most of the money Mark was giving me I had put into a savings account, I wasn't working and my only income was him and financial aid.

Trish came by my place and noticed it was 3pm and I was still in bed. "Girl why you still sleep? We had a test today in Humanities." She said. "I'm not feeling too good." I replied. She kicked off her shoes and laid in bed next to me, we watched Real Housewives of Atlanta and had a chill night. I had dozed off and was awakened by the sudden urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts away. I didn't understand what was going on being that I only ate a Gut Box earlier. I looked at my cycle app on my phone and realized my cycle hadn't came and I was almost a week and a half late.

"TRISHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. She jumped up "what? What's wrong?" She asked. "I think I'm pregnant!" I told her. She looked at me like a ghost. "Are you sure?" "No but my cycle hasn't came." I replied. "Let's go to Walmart and get a test." I'm so nervous I could crap myself. I don't know what to do because I haven't been talking to Mark in almost a month now. We bought the test and went into the bathroom there to see. After I was done peeing I sat the stick on the sink and waited... Lord behold there was a line and a plus sign. Now I'm freaking out! I'm in college I don't have a job, I don't want this baby, what am I going to do. I made an appointment to see my Gynecologist and she did an ultrasound. I just laid there not trying to see the monitor. "I think I see something but let me use the stick camera." She said. She stuck the cold tube inside me and moved it around for a second and said "Well you're about 5 weeks" My heart exploded and I bust out crying. This can't be real! Omg!!! Now I have to call Mark! I left the doctor staring at the picture in disbelief. As I got out my truck to go upstairs I heard a car door open and a familiar voice. "So you think you gon keep dodging me?" He shouted. I turned around and it was Mark. "Why the fuck you changed everything? You thought you was gon leave me?" "No Mark I just don't want no married man that lies about everything!" I said. "I'm not with her we're separated!" He said. "It doesn't matter anyway I want you to know I'm pregnant and I want an abortion." I told him. His eyes got big and lit up, he grabbed me and started hugging and kissing me. "Oh my God Bae you for real? I love you Bae! You and him gon be straight! I promise!" He said. I was not about to have this baby little did he know. That night Mark stayed over consoling me and telling me I was good. I couldn't wrap my thoughts around being a 19 year old college student with a kid. I closed my eyes and prayed and went to sleep.