Shoot Your Shot

For months Block and G was using my store as a front to clean up their illegal business dealings. I kept a clean and clear face with them because I knew who I was messing with.

The store was doing very well, I was single as fuck and happy also. G had a big fight coming up in Vegas and he asked me to come with some friends. I didn't have any friends just my employees and I didn't open up to them at all. But I wondered where my Goddess was, damn I missed her. I figured I'd make a stop through Magic City. I grabbed my corner and looked around but didn't see her, asked a few of the girls but they didn't know who I was talking about. I got on the clubs Instagram and started looking, finally finding a post with her I screenshot it and asked them again. One girl said "ohhhhh yea Chyna! She don't work here nomore!" I asked how I could find her and she gave me her IG and number. I started following her and wanted to slide in her DM but I'd rather call not yet though.

I found out she was working at Blue Flame so I sent some roses to her with a card "Let me take care of you. -Gigi" I hadn't been with anyone since Mark raped me and I was pretty much done with men so might as well shoot my shot. The next day I sent her a text and asked did she receive her roses and could she meet me for lunch. She didn't respond but FaceTimed me instead. When I answered she had the phone screen to the ceiling. I started laughing "that's what we doing?" I asked. She picked up the phone smiling and asked where have I been! We sat on the phone for the next hour, I told her get ready and drop her location so I could pick her up.