Fighting Demons

Me being followed was the least of my worries, little did I know there was someone in my backseat. I pulled into the garage of my building and so did the car. Now I'm on my P's and Q's! Mark has to be the dumbest nigga ever to think I'm about to let him kill me or take anything. I parked in a spot close to the entry, I'll jump out, swipe my key fob and run into the building. Ha! I grabbed my purse, got my gun out, sent a text to share my location with G that said help and dialed 911 on my phone.

The hard metal hit the back of my head knocking me unconscious. "Dumb ass bitch! Thought you was gon get away with my money!?!" He yelled. Mark jumped out the back seat and opened the driver door throwing my body into the passenger seat. He began to leave out of the parking garage and I was in so much pain I couldn't fight if I wanted. Wherever he took me he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

Even though I was unconscious I could hear everything just couldn't physically move. Mentally praying for God to get me out of this situation and end my dealings with Mark. I was tied up and blindfolded for what seemed like hours. I didn't know if G was going to send help or try to find me himself, whatever it was I needed him fast! I finally became mobile and could hear about three different voices, one sounding exactly like G! This nigga set me up! No wonder he was so pressed months ago, he was working with this mutha fucker. Someone snatched me up from the floor and slung me on the couch. I could hear the unbuckling of a belt and unzipping of pants, I felt him lifting my dress, I began to kick and scream but it was no help because someone grabbed my legs and stretched them open. He began to violently penetrate my vagina while choking me. "Here bruh get you some!" Mark said. "Nah bruh I'm good." I heard G reply. "Nigga you know you want the bitch! Might as well get it now because she'll be dead soon." He yelled. G continued saying nah, then stated he wasn't there for all that and he wanted his money so he could leave. Mark wasn't hearing that. "Fuck nigga I said fuck her or I'm gon fuck you!" He screamed. This is when things go left because I heard a punch and scuffling then a gun shot.

I'm crying and praying just wanting them to let me go. I'd give Mark his money back, I had enough money and income to be straight. The blind fold was snatched off and G was squatting next to me shaking his head and Mark was lying on the floor lifeless and bleeding. I knew Block was somewhere near so I couldn't make a getaway even if I got past G. "I'm sorry Gigi but I'll tell you everything once we get out of here." G said. He put the blindfold back on and left.