I'm Sorry

I woke up this morning with an insane headache. The thought of my phone call with sammi made it worse. 

     "Hey hey hey. Whats up my sammi girl?"

    "nothin much. you?''

     "Well I scared two big jocks, made new friends, got a boyfriend, and joined glee club."

     "wait 1 how did you scare two jocks, 2 whos the new BF and 3 YOU ACTUALLY JOINED!?" 

     ''Ya I joined. I met a girl who was in the glee club and I went with her auditioned and they immediately accepted me. The two jocks. The girl I met her names Rachel and she was showing me around and we were going around a corner to got to 1st period and out of no where these two jocks threw a sluchie in her face. I got mad and I screamed and yelled at them and then later I saw them telling two of their friends to throw out the slushie it was pretty cool. The boyfriend is actually that sebastian guy you showed me."

     "Are you serious how'd you meet him?"

     "Well when I was waiting for my bags he kind of ran me over. We started talking and things just kind of went from there. It's funny he knows me almoust as well as you do and hes only known me for a week."

     "So I'm getting replaced with this sebastian guy?"

     'No. I never said that."

     "Harley I can hear it in your voice. You already like him more that me."

     "No I don't Sam. You have been my best friend for as long as I can remember. No guy is gonna come between us."

     "Or so you think." she whispers under her breathe thinking I can't hear her. 

     ''Super sonic hearing remember? What does that mean?"

     "It means that maybe our friendship isn't as tight as it was at first."

     "Sam what are you saying?"

     "Harley, I need to tell you something."

     "What is it?"

     "Remember last year how you were totally and madly in love with Michael?" The sound of his name still hurt. Michael had cheated on me with some girl. At least he told me. He wouldn't say who or for how long. 

     "Ya why?"

     "You know how he cheated but wouldn't say who or for how long?"

      "Ya."

     "That girl was me. We started fooling around a few days after you guys got together." To say I was shocked was only one of the emotions that could describe how I felt. I was confused, shocked, furious, sad, disapointed, and crushed. She knew how I felt about him and she still did that. "Harley? You there?"

       "Ya I'm here."

      "I'm so sorry. If I could take it all back I would. I have one more thing to tell you."

     "What is it this time?" I know I was being a total jerk, but I really don't care. 

     "I have a bun in the oven." Holy. Crap. 

     "whos the dad."

      "Michael." Well that stung. 

     "Um, sorry my moms calling me I have to go." 

     "Ok. Talk to you later?''

      "Ya sure." Then I hung up. You know that picture that says disney taught me that the only way to show just how upset you are is to throuw yourself at the nearest object and cry dramatically. I can see why they did that. Because that is exactlly what I did. I cried until I fell asleep.