New awards and New sisters

"Miss?" I hadn't realized I had zoned out.

     "Sorry. So what does this have to do with me?"

     "Well seeing as how you are going to be eighteen next week. We were hoping you would adopt your sister. Here foster parents were in an accident, and sadly they didn't make it."

     I didn't even have to think about it "Of course. I would love to adopt her."

     "Ok then. I guess we'll be in touch." With that they left. Everyone walked into my living room and looked at me. Just then the guys walked in.

     "Harley? What's going on? Are you alright?" Asked said Sebastian walking over to me.

     "I am going to adopt my sister." I was barely talking in a whisper.

     "What? That's great!" I looked at him. He had the biggest smile on his face.

      "What?''

     "Don't worry all of us will be there to help you. This child is going to grow up with the best life. I promise you that. We'll go to the park, the museum, everywhere!" All I could do was smile at him.

     "You are the best." I gave him a small kiss.

     "Hate to break this up but we need to get going." Said Liam. We all headed out the door.

*After the awards show!*

     "I can't believe we won all 6 awards. We seriously have the best fans in the whole world!" Yelled Niall.

     "I didn't doubt it for a minute! You guys are amazing!" Said Maria. Just then there was a knock on my door. I stood up to answer it. What could it be this time?

     "Sorry to bother you again Harley, but we were hoping that Grace could stay with you."

     I looked at the little girl in Joe's arms. She was seriously the cutest thing in the world. She looked exactly like me when I was her age. "Of course." I smiled at them as I took her in my arms. "Thank you. Good night.''

      "Good night." I looked at the little girl in my arms. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. I took her up to my room and laid her in my bed. Everyone was standing in the door way watching her.

      "She is so cute." They all said in unison. She sure is I thought. I just hope I can take care of her like she deserves.

      "Sweet dreams my little Grace." I said shutting the door and walking back down stairs. Well this is going to be exciting!