Words really do hurt

Nick and I started hanging out a lot after that first date. Wich is fine. Except I started to see the real nick, and I did not like it. I don't know what it was about him but I started to get, well, scared. Then it happened. He started yelling at me. I don't know what for I was to busy crying. He just kept yelling and yelling and yelling and he wouldn't stop. If I had a nickel for everyname he called me I would be a millionaire, seriously he had that many in his verbal arsenal. When he was done I just stayed in my ball in the corner and cryed. Then Grace came in. "Harley?"

     "Ya Sweetie?" 

      "Nick is not as nice as I thought."

     "I know honey." I said pulling her to me. 

     "I want Sebastian back." I pulled away and looked at her. Then it hit me. I want him back to. I don't know what came over me but the next thing I know I was driving down the road, Nick yelling at me from the sidewalk, Grace in the passenger and I was going to look for Sebastian. 

       After a while we finally made it to his apartment. I let Grace knock. After a minute of to he finally opened the door. "Harley? Grace?" Before he could say anything else Grace was hugging the life out of him, or his leg giving how short she is compared to him. I smiled down at her and picked her up placing her on his hip. How had I never noticed how good he was with her. 

       "Nicks a bad bad man." She kept saying. She was crying. It seriously broke my heart. She really did care and that A hole hurt her. I didn't even realize I had started crying until Sebastian put his arm around me and led me inside. We sat down on his couch Grace on his lap.

       "Now tell me what happened." I told him everything, from the concert all the way to him yelling at us from the sidewalk. He just nodded his head and told me to lay down and take a nap. I nodded my head and Grace and I cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep. 

                                             *SEBASTIANS POINT OF VIEW! (thats new huh? :D)

     I can't believe he did that to them. I am going to break his face. I walked up to her door. I didn't even knock I just walked in. "Oh look the ..... is home." I walked into her living room and he looked at me. I could tell I scared the piss out of him. Litterally. 

       "What was that?" I asked in a polite tone.

       "Nothing. Who are you? What are you doing here? Get out of my apartment." I just laughed. What a pathetic little boy. I can't see what Harley saw in him. 

          "Actually this is Harley's Apartment. Oh and I am here to kick you out." I just smiled down at him. He was so short and weak. 

           "You can't tell me what to do." He said. Standing up tall. I chuckled and walked up to him. I stood close enough that he had to look up to see my face. 

             "You sure about that?'' I just smiled. He looked scared for a minute. Then he changed. He went from scared to furious. He started to punch my stomach. I just stood there and let him go for a minute. After a minute his arms got tired and he stopped. "Thanks now get out." Then he started up again. Now I was just bored. I picked him up by his arms and carried him out. I threw him onto the lawn and he sat there looking stunned. I pulled out my phone and called Harley. After three rings she answered. 

              "Hello?" 

               "Did you give Nick a key to your apartment?"

              "What?"

               "Does Nick have a key to your apartment." 

                 "No why?" 

                 "Just woundering. See ya in a minute." 

                  "See ya." I turned to the door and locked it. I started to walk to my car when I decided to turn around. Good thing I did. Nick was running at me. Bat in hand. I waited for him to reach me then stole the bat. Man that boy runs fast when he's scared. Then I got into my car and drove to the store. I decided I would get the girls some treats. I'm kind of hopping that if I am nice enough that maybe, just maybe Harley will give me another chance. I sure hope.