EEEEE!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He pulled his sleeves down. He couldn't meet me in the eye. I grabbed his wrist. He yelped. Some must be new. I dragged him up the stairs to my room. He sat on the edge of my bed. "Why?" I couldn't say much more without crying.

     "I just...Don't know.'' I could tell he was honest. I also knew he did it to show he wasn't good enough.

     "I understand. Just please promise me you'll stop. Or I will have to make you stop." He looked at me with wide eyes. Then nodded. I pulled him up. I gave him a hug, with all those cuts, I knew he needed it. He smiled at me. We went back down stairs. Everyone had gone and done their own thing. Hailee, Rhayvin, Harry, and now Kaylee were raiding my fridge. Lizzie, Trace, Niall, and Maria were talking about Dr.Who. Liam, Sophia, Louis, and El were talking about a double date they were planning. Josh, Zayn, Perrie, Sebastian, and Jake were all planning a water park thing. I went over and stood by Sebastian. He smiled down at me with his amazing smile. I couldn't help the butter flies in my stomach.

     "Do you mind if I borrow Harley for a minute?" I turned around to see Liam. I looked at Sebastian and he nodded. I followed Liam into my room. "So I may or may not have recorded you the other day during your glee thing.'' I looked at him with wide eyes. He didn't. "Then I may or may not have sent it to my record producer." I felt sick. "And he may or may not have said he wanted to meet you." He did! I felt sick and happy at the same time.

     "Oh my gershmas! Thank you!" I gave him a hug. He laughed at my excitement.

     "So do you want me to take you there or...?'' I nodded. "Ok then, it is at 9:00 tomorrow. I will be here at 8:30 to get you." I smiled at him. Then he left. I did a happy dance then went downstairs. I went to my fridge, pushed Harry out of the way and grabbed my secret stash of Kit Kats, Watermelon Arizona, and my mint Oreos. We all just hung out and did what ever it was we did. I was so excited for tomorrow. This is gonna be a chance of a life time.