Breakup Kit!

I couldn't believe he did that. After everything he told me? You know what screw him! The rest of our meeting went by in a haze. I signed the contract then Liam, Layne and I headed to my house. I made sure the devil was gone before I was on my way.

     We got home and just hung out. I could tell Kaylee and Layne liked each other. Maybe I'll be like the million dollar matchmaker! A few hours later Kaylee and Layne left (Hmm interesting very interesting ;) ).

     Grace and I had been on my couch watching Disney movies and eating ice cream when there was a knock at my door. Stupid me didn't think to check who was there. I opened the door to see the devil. I went to close the door but he already was in the way. "What do you want?" I hissed. I was in no mood to see him.

      "Please just let me explain." He pleaded. I could tell he was hurt. I didn't really care though, he hurt me way worse.

      "Explain what? That you cheated on me? That you brought another girl into MY HOUSE!? I think I get it so why don't you leave before I make you." I could hear the venom laced in my words. So could he. His face was like someone was holding him at gun point. He turned to leave, trying to hide the tears streaming down his face. It hurt to think he ever cried, but I was not going to be hurt like that. I watched as he walked to his car. He passed El, Sophia, Rhayvin, and Maria on his way down. I could feel the glares for him. They all rushed in giving me a hug. Which let me tell you is not comfortable when their arms are loaded with ice cream, movies, candy, and other stuff.

      "We brought the break up kit!" They yelled laughing. I love my friends.