The phone call

I walked to my room to call Sebastian. I could feel my heart pounding. Why? Maybe it's the fact that he has my heart and I know taking it back is gonna be hard. Or I don't think I can. Maybe it's just the idea of talking to him, hearing his voice, listening to the voice that could calm me in my darkest storms. I knew I couldn't put it off. I dialed his all to familiar number, and before I could take it back, I hit the send button. As I listened to the rings go on I could feel my stomach start to chrun.

       "Harley?''

       "Ya.'' I just sat there in silence for a minute trying to compile the clouds in my brain into coherient thoughts.

      "Is everything alright? Did something happen?" I could hear a little bit of concern there. Mostly hidden by the love.

      "yes everythings fine. Hope came over and explained everything."

      "Oh."

       "Ya. I understand what happened, but I'm just not ready for there to be an us again. I need to find someone normal. I'm sorry." I whispered. I could feel the tears start streaming down my face. I could feel the cracks in my heart froming. What was I gonna do?

       "It's okay. I understand," I could hear the pain in his voice. I could practically see the tears falling down his face. "Just know I am never going to give up on you. Ever."

      "I don't think I want you to." I said honestly. Laughing a little at the end.

      "Well I better go. Love you Harley.''

       "Bye." I hung up as I slumped back onto my bed. I know I shouldn't be the one crying, I did break it off after all. That night I feel into a dreamless sleep. My last thought being: "Tomarrow will be better. Maybe."