Hospital stay

I woke up to the smell of disinfectant and medication. I hate it. I look around the room with it's white walls, white floors, colorful monitors, blue sheets. I look to the side to see Sebastian asleep on the chair. I looked to my other side and there was Michael. I could feel the poisonous darts fly from my eyes as I saw him sitting there. When he finally noticed me looking at him his eyes widened. Well as much as they could with the black and blue circles on them. He had  a cut upper lip, his nose was taped, and he had a scratch on his left cheek. "Are you OK?" He actually looked concerned. Wow his acting improved. 

    "what happened?"

     "I am so so so so so so so sorry. I did not mean to hit you that hard, but you were just going at me, I didn't know what to do. "

       "Michael it's fine I get it I was pretty pissed and crazy. I would have done the same. Now tell me what happened." Ha-ha he thought his acting skills were good. Well mine are better.

         "Well I hit you and you just kind of went limp. You just kind of laid there. He came over and was crying over you. If you could have seen the look on his face when he saw you went down, you would have seen how much he loves you. He really does. More than I did. I came out here to apologize Harley. For everything. I was a total jack wagon. I was mad at you, for something that wasn't even your fault, and I did something I will regret to the day I die. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. I wouldn't be surprised if you stayed mad at me," He chuckled. I couldn't help but smile. I could really tell that he was being sincere. "but if you did decide to forgive me I would love it if we could be friends. Like we used to."

       "I'd like that. I forgive you, but just know that anything negative you do will have a greater affect." 

      "I understand. I am just glad we are friends again." I smiled at him then looked over at sebastian. He was smiling at me. 

             "I knew if you just let him talk you would forgive him. Your not one to hold a grudge." I smiled at him, then patted the spot next to me. He came over and sat down. 

           Just then I heard what sounded like a heard of elephants. I heard my door open. The first one I saw was Rachel. Then the rest followed in after her. 

      "Hey guys." I smiled at them. I could tell they were all eye balling Michael. "Oh right. Guys this is Michael. Michael this is the guys."  

      "Harley we know this is a bad time and all but theres something you should know." 

     "What is it?" 

     "Really now guys?" asked sebastian. Whats going on?

      "Danessa's been spreading a rumor that you didn't come to school because you had a bun in the oven, and you were starting to show." Oh hailz to the no. 

        "Fine." 

        "Fine? Thats it?" asked Santatna. I knew she wanted to beat Denessa's face in, and that if I said she could she would.  

        "Yep. I am in to good of a mood to deal with her juviniall ways." 

       As I was talking with everyone my door opened again. In walked..........................................................."MARIA KAYLEE SAYLEE LYDIA JOSH!!''