Just a misunderstanding

As Grace and I watched frozen everyone else started to flow in. by the time the movie ended everyone was here. Well except Michael and Sammie they had to go back. Something about and appointment. Just then there was a knock at the door. I looked through the little peep hole. I couldn't tell who it was. I opened the door. "Hello. May I help you?" A girl about my age was standing in my door way. She was kind of short, had long brown hair, green eyes, and a sweet smile.

     "Hello. My name is Hope. I'm Sebastian's sister." I could feel my heart stop. My stomach turned as I looked into her eyes. I wanted to cry at the sight of her, but I didn't.

      "Please, come in." I say. Just then Kaylee walked in.

      "YOU!?!" She looked pissed.

      "Kaylee? What's going on?" I stand in front of her separating her from Hope.

      "That's the girl that was in Sebastians room!" She screamed. I turned to look at Hope. She had the deer in the headlights look.

       "Okay." Was all I could say. My brain literally stopped working. I couldn't think of what to say. Luckily Kaylee said if for me.

       "Explain." She had a look that could kill. Seriously I felt like dieing just standing between them. I turned and looked at Hope. Hoping she may be able to explain. 

       "Okay so I just moved to town and I had no where to stay. So I called up my BROTHER Sebastian, to see if I could crash with him for the night and he said I could. Then the next thing I know I wake up to someone screaming. Which I'm guessing was you. Nice lung power.'' I nodded my head in understanding. Maybe I was to quick to judge. Maybe it was Michael. In that moment I thought it might be a possibility to take him back. Then I realized I need a new start. I love Sebastian. I really do, but I can't handle all this. I need someone normal. At least for a little while. 

          "I understand. I guess I'll go call Sebastian." I nodded at them before heading for my room. Let's see how this goes.