Chapter 1

"Class dismissed." My teacher said as I walked to my locker.

"Are we still on for that movie tonight?" A familiar voice says as he hugs me from behind.

"Yea." I smile as I close my locker. We walked to the mall area. My sister picks me up everyday after school. Logan waits with me everyday.

"I'll be there at ten."

"Alright." I smiled as he put his arm around me. His friends came and they talked as I stood next to him, glued to his side with his arm around my hip.

"Lexi." I hear someone call.

"Yea." I respond puzzled. Who called me?

"Lexi your sisters here." Lena said as she stood next to Tyson. Logan looked at Tyson as he saw their hands intertwined. He doesn't want his sister to be with anyone, not even his best friend.

"Thanks Lena." I said breaking his gaze and the silence between us all.

"See you tonight." Logan said as I walked to the front. I blew him a kiss as I got in the car.

"Alexis " She warned as we sped off.

"Sabrina." I reply dully. I'm reminded of my terrible lifestyle.

"You know I sometimes wish your dad had someone else look after you while he's-

"Okay Sabrina." I flash her the finger as I put my headphones on. We loath each other equally. I've had to be with her and Talia since my dad wasn't here. He's been gone for a long time now. I grab my necklace remembering when he gave it to me. My dad taught me everything.

"I promise if I wasn't your sister I'd kill you." She said as we turned into our neighborhood. I flicked her off again.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is." I mumble under my breath.

"What was that?"

"You heard me slut, and besides you're only my half sister." I said as she pulled into the driveway.

"Get out." She screams. You don't have to tell me twice. I went upstairs and packed my stuff. I'm going to Naomi's. That's my mom, my parents have a semi okay relationship. I called her.

"Hey na- mom."

"What's up kid."

"Come pick me up from the bus station."

"What's going on, did Talia-

"No just pick me up and we'll talk then."

"I'll be there at four thirty Alexis."

"Thanks mom." I sigh as I walk to the station. It's not to far from my dads house, but I don't want my mom anywhere near here. She hates Sabrina and her mother. She has every right to. Their some of the most vile, evil people known to man. Talia only married my dad for his money. He still loves my mom. When my dad went away, he made sure I was well off. Talia gave me the bare minimum but I managed to get what I needed. She still doesn't know I wired the money that's supposed to be mines, into my account from hers. I get half of what my dad gave me monthly now, which is six hundred.