Chapter 5

"Baby." I smiled rubbing Logan's chest.

"Alexis?" Logan said as I realized his voice was a little deeper.

"Baby, your voice is different." I said noticing that his body was different too. "Baby?"

"Princess." The boy said as I recall who I'm laying with. I'm in bed with Mason, did we sleep together? I snapped up and went to the bathroom.

"Alexis Rosalina Mariana, you whore." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a slight hangover. I also had on Masons sweater and gym shorts, with no underwear. What did I do? There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Alexis." Mason said. "Are you okay?" I was flustered. I slid to the floor, knees to my chest.

"Yea." I answered hesitantly. How could I have went this far with Mason? With your brothers best friend, with someone you consider a brother, with someone so beautiful, sexy, tall, built and oh my Jesus I'm falling for Mason.

"Alexis I'm coming in." He said as he opened the door. I sat still. He sat in front of me. "Alexis are you okay?"

"Yea I'm good." I lied as I looked at him. What's not to love about this guy, he's like a younger Taylor Lautner.

"Well you gonna sit in my bathroom all day princess?" He smiled. That smile, my Lord. I'm really falling for Mason.

"No." I blushed.

"Good I'm making breakfast." He said as he left. I needed to recuperate. I sat on the floor for another fifteen minutes. "Princess are you still on the floor?"

"No." I said as I went to his bed to lay down.

"I'm coming in."

"Okay." He said as he walked in.

"You okay?" He said as he plopped down next to me.

"Yea I'm good." I said sitting up.

"So why you laying around?"

"Just trying to register some things."

"Oh you mean why you woke up in my clothes and in my house?"

"Yea that's a start."

"Well you called me after you got into it with your mom."

"I remember that."

"I took you to the sticks, we talked, had a few drinks, fooled around."

"I'm sorry what?"

"We had sex Alexis." He smiled.

"Oh my God we did."

"Yep not once but twice."

"Wow." I sighed as I laid back down.

"Yea your brother flipped out too."

"Xander knows?"

"Well he came up there and went a little overboard."

"I remember that too but who said he knew we slept together?"