Chapter 11

"Mason." I sighed as he ran his fingers throught my hair.

"What's up Alex?"

"I have to go." I said as I got up.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I put my clothes back on. I had to lie.

"I told Naomi I'd be home at like 1."

"Okay princess." He smiled as I left. I lied, I went to see Xander. After that I'll go home. On the way to the hospital my phone rang. It was Naomi thank God it's not Logan.

"Yes mom."

"Where are you?"

"I'm going to see Xander."

"You know it's like eleven?"

"Yes I know, I promise I'll be home before one."

"Okay Lexi." She said as I stopped at the red light near the hospital. I felt awesome, I made up with Mason and Naomi. Now I just need to talk to Papa. That I'm not looking forward to. He's not going to take anything I tell him well. My phone rang again. It was Logan for what feels like the hundred time.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Alexis, baby please." He said as the car hit me from behind, pushing me into traffic. I screamed as another car hit me. "Alexis!"

I was laying on the dashboard with broken glass everywhere. I cried as my head began to throb in pain. My whole left side was in pain. I tried to get up but my body was weak. I saw blood on the dashboard.

"Logan, I love you." I sighed as my head throbbed.

"Alexis baby. Stay with me, Alexis!" He screamed as I began to drift off. "Alexis!"

"Baby if this is the last time you hear from me, I'm sorry this happened." I sighed.

"Baby don't say that."

"Tell Naomi I love her, tell my brother to the moon and back." I said softly.

"Alexis stay with me."

"Tell Mason I'm sorry and tell my dad I tried." I cried.

"Alexis it's alright, I'm coming."

"And Logan I-I-

"Alexis!" He screamed.

_____________

I woke up in the hospital. I had an oxygen mask on and I had several bandages. First I thought it was a dream because I couldn't really move and it hurts to try to move anything else.

"Oh honey how do you feel, do you need me to get a nurse?" Naomi said as I turned to face her. Everything​ hurts right now. What the hell happened to me?

"I'm fine." I said softly. My voice was very soft and low.

"Are you sure, I'll go get the nurse." She said as she left. I tried to sit back but as I did my chest began to throb and I had a coughing fit. As I continued coughing, I coughed up blood. Now I felt like I was chocking. Great no one's here and I'm going to die alone. I still don't understand how I got here.