Chapter 7 -'Wow, thanks, dad.

Will Solace above ^^^^

Edited

1549 words

===============================================

*Emily's POV*

It had been a week since my birthday had been celebrated. Chiron told us to wait until the 5th of September before heading to school just to adapt to our surroundings. I didn't really understand why he wanted us to do so though.

*3rd POV*

The nine teenagers were waiting at the Camp Half-blood gates. None of them were wearing their CHB t-shirts since they were heading in the real world; though they all had their weapons. The centaur then galloped over to them.

"Once you all arrive at New-York, ask for a taxi and then go to this address."  He handed Percy a piece of paper, which Emily thought it had the address on it. "Your parents have prepared a home for you all." They looked at each other in confusion.

Will then ran over to everyone and handed the black haired girl a bag that was tightly closed. "It's ambrosia and nectar, in case one of you gets sick."   He said with a smile."Thanks" She said as she smiled back. He put his hand on her head. Will was like an older brother to her, since she often hurt herself, and he would heal her every time. "Good luck guys!"  he then walked away.

Piper had given Emily multiple hoodies earlier to make up for the cloak that she couldn't bring into the school. Emily liked one of them in particular which was a dark marine blue with a skull print on the front. She had specifically asked for one like that though. She was happy about it, not that being happy was a good thing for her.

*A few hours later*

Everyone had arrived at the house their parents had prepared for them, and everyone looked at it in amazement. Emily had never seen a house this big before.

(The house looked kinda like this)

The teenagers ran up to the door where there was a note

The teenagers ran up to the door where there was a note. Emily took it off and read it out loud.

"Dear Children,

We got this house just for you. The keys are somewhere on the porch-" Jason looked around trying to find the keys as Emily waited to continue reading. "Found them!"  The blue eyed boy said.

She continued reading. "You each have your own room that your parent designed for you. No need to worry about anything else. We've got it covered. PS. Aphrodite has chosen clothes for you all." Emily had finished reading the note their parents had left for them.

"Emi" She looked up at Jason; who was a lot taller then her. She looked at him confusion written all over her face. He walked towards her to unlock the door. "Since when do you have canines?"  Everyone had stopped talking to listen to what the girl had to say. "I- Uh.... I've always had these.. Does it show that much?"  She said. Getting visibly anxious.