Texts and movies

A\N: Hey my gayfam just a quick update cause writers block. I don't know who reads this and why but it is fun to write.  Also some mentions of Suicide and Deaths of Family members.

~~

HERC-A-CHOO: Who wants to watch a movie this weekend??

BAG-OF-BREAD: I'm down for one.

LEGGY: yeah and what one?

ELSAAAA: FROZEN

HERC-A-CHOO: FROZEN all the way.

KNOWITALL: Okay dokie
John?

TURTLES: Yeah sure. Angie?

ANGEL: HELL YEAH!!!!

~~~
Magical time skip brought to you by Asia's Heat Of the Moment cause the Author is obsessed with that song.

"Guys we are watching Frozen!!!!" A certain Hercules Mulligan shouted getting strange looks from a few parents keeping their children away from our friend group.

"Okay Baby calm down we will be thrown out and the Author needs this movie for Lams to be a thing!" A certain Non-Binary French person said.

"Okay Princess on one condition, you have to kiss me."

"Fine" they walked over and made out with Herc until Peggy shouted "PDA" from across the room.

The fabulous group of friends went to watch the movie and sat at the back far left hand corner. From Left to right it was: Herc, Laf, Peggy, Eliza, Angelica, Alex and John.

Halfway through the film Alex looked over and caught John staring at him he blushed and looked back at the movie.

Alex's POV. (Cause I can)

I looked over at John halfway through the movie and caught him staring at me. He saw that I had seen him then blushed while looking away.

A million things went through my head like, 'did I have something on my face' ' did he know something?'  but not one of them was him likeing me back.

Who would like me I'm a mess I have no family my father left,my  mother died when she was holding, my cousin committed suicide and I was left ruined. I had tried to get rid of the pain until the Hurricane hit and then I had enough money to come up to New York where President Washington took me under his wings as Secretary of Treasury. I still have some suicidal thoughts but my friends help me.

I quickly forget about the movie and just think of how adorable my John is. His cute freckles and the way they join up, his amazing hair I want to tangle my hands in and play with and his eyes. How do I begin to explain his eyes....
They are just such a beautiful Hazel that has just a touch of sunshine to them.

I didn't realise how much I thought of him until I seen people getting ready to go because Frozen had finished.

Wow that went fast.

You were thinking about your bestfriend through half of it. He doesn't even like you.

Shut up brain.

Nah I like talking and so do you cause I an you.

I was inturupted when Peggy pushed me to get my attention so I try and join the real world.
"I'm starving who wants McDonald's?"

I heard a chorus of people chiming in with 'yeahs' and 'sure' (wait for it....)

No one's POV

The gaybabies make their way to McDonald's which was a short walk. They all picked this biggest table and got everyone to go and order but made John and Alex stay at the table.  (I feel a Peggy plan brewing)

Peggy POV

I told everyone my plan when we were in the que about getting Lams together and making them confess their undying live for each other. Yes I an a genius, Chuck do you think I am stupid. Oh wait wrong fandom. Anyway back to Fangoddessing. (I feel Peggy being such a wall breaker with Laf and them just confusing everybody)

Lets skip over to John's POV now shall we.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! What am I going to do he is sitting right there with that beautiful smirk and those intelligent eyes."

I try to act as normal as I can but it is not working. Omg he just raised his eyebrow at me what do I do?? Peggy this better not be your plan or so help me!!

He says in the most sexiest voice, "So you think I have intelligent eyes and a nice smirk?"

I realised my mistake of talking out loud. My eyes go wide and I start getting a lump in my throat.

I look down and shake my head mentally cursing myself. He reaches over and grabs my hand and picked me up to go to the toilet.

He sets me down on the ground while telling me to breathe and to get my breathing equal. When I calm down he picks my head up and whispers " I think you have beautiful eyes and fantastic freckles. Also I think you might need mouth to mouth." when he whispers the last bit I see a faint blush and I lean in to him.

When our lips touch it was like fireworks erupting on a clear dark night with a full moon above. He deepened the kiss and pulled me over to him I played with his hair when I felt him tug my waist. I moved my hands to his shoulders and neck while his hands were tangled in my hair.

We only stopped when we had to breathe and decided to go out before anyone noticed we were gone.

We walked out hand in hand. I heard the squeals of Peggy and Laf so I turn to Alex and kiss him on the cheek sending Peggy into full Fangoddessing mode. When we reached the table everyone was so happy while me and Alex were staring at each other bot not know what would happen next. I time in just in time to hear Peggy talking about the Cashier Maria and how she got her number.

I was so lucky to have such beautiful friends. I would do anything for all of them.

The end or is it only the beginning......