What about Uncle and Zaza?

Welp it's been a month. And yeah. Remember how I done two chapters called "I'm Homophobic I think.......But I might be gay?" Yeah this is how they met Mullette. Yeah enjoy.

~~~

"Dad can you tell us how you met Uncle Hercules and Zaza Lafayette? Please" the now teenagers ask their parents. Alex looked to John and they both sat down on each bed.

"Okay. AJ."

~~~

Alexander and John had been together for 6 months when they met the overactive Teenager Lafayette. Laf was new to America haven moved from France and he was also studying English along with Alexander. (I said He as Laf was not out to anyone yet)

Alex was fluent in French so the pair hit it off instantly. Alexander invited him over to a movie with a couple of friends that night and Lafayette accepted.

~~ Time skip ~~

In the room John was making popcorn and ordering pizza for the night when the door opened revealing Alex and a new boy. He looked kind of intimidated by everything but that didn't stop Alex introducing him to John. After a couple hours of getting to know each other the door went again and John went to get it.

"So Laf what do you think of John so far?" Alex asked Lafayette when John left. "He's amazing. I'm so happy for you two" Alex smiled at this. Thankful that they both liked each other.

The two talked for a couple minutes until John came back with Hercules, the Schyulers, Thomas, Madison and Aaron. And also the Pizza.

Lafayette looked at Jefferson then screamed. "Putain de merde c'est toi." (Holy Shit it's you)

Everyone stared at Jefferson and Lafayette for a minute until Jefferson said "Lafayette est-ce vraiment toi?" (Lafayette is it really you?) Jefferson looked as if he wanted to cry and Lafayette was almost crying. "oui Cousin" (Yes cousin)

The two hugged while everyone was silent. Watching the two hug Alexander said "So you're cousins?!?" John's Jaw fell open and Jefferson nodded after he and Lafayette stopped embracing each other.

Everyone awed at the two but John was silently watching Laf. He was still crying, full sobs. He rushed over to him and hugged him. Bringing Lafayette into closer John could hear him saying something in French. John looked to Alex and got him to come over beside the two. After a couple minutes Alexander pulled back in shock of what he heard. He didn't say anything but just looked down.

Lafayette soon stopped and apologised for it but everyone said he shouldn't apology. No one saw that during all this Hercules and Jefferson were quiet in the corner not saying anything. The group all sat down to watch some Disney movies.

Around half way through the movie Hercules and Jefferson moves into the couches and sat on both sides of Lafayette. Still a bit shaky Laf soon laid back on Hercules. The movie ended and Alex put on a different one. Lafayette heard the music and looked up. Tangled his favourite. He sung along to some songs soft and quiet but everyone still heard.

It was during the fourth film that John, Peggy and Lafayette fell asleep. And well it was adorable.

Hercules POV

Holy fuck I have a hot guy sleeping on me. Red alert. Red alert.

Trying to watch the movie without waking up Lafayette was hard as it was a funny movie that made me laugh. Soon the movie ended and Angie played a horror movie. A jump scare caught me off guard and I screamed waking up Lafayette while a couple people laughed at my scream.