Pancakes pt2

This is so late I'm sooo sorry. Proposal of Mullette. The first part was ages ago.

Before... Laf and Herc are together and Hercules wants to propose to Lafayette at Graduation.

~~~~

The ring was rose gold, had small diamonds and cost $4,650.

As soon as Hercules saw it he knew it was the one. The one Lafayette would wear everyday, if he said yes, he also had the word "mon amour" carved into it. (My Love)

Alex had written the speech and the graduation bit was sorted. The Schuyler's have organised a party at their house and everyone else was getting outfits and photos set up.

~~~~

It's today. Graduation day. Hercules was stressing out. He tried to leave the graduation but the group stopped him many times. He looked to his left where Laf was. He smiled at him then turned back to the stage where Prof. Washington was. He said thank yous and introduced Alex who was Valedictorian.

Alex joked around, made comments that weren't good then cut his speech short saying "this speech is special as I invite Hercules Mulligan up. One of many friends and he has something to say. So come on up Hercules"

Lafayette looked to Hercules and Herc winked at him when he walked up. He got on stage and stared at everyone for a second. John and Alex smiled at him and nodded.

"So um I'm Hercules Mulligan and my boyfriend Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette of Lafayette. We have been together for 3 years and everyday I am so happy to wake up to him. The way he laughs and sings is like music and his smile is beautiful. Our anniversary was 2 weeks ago and we spent it at a fancy dinner place. It was nice but not perfect. The only way it could be perfect if you were mine and only mine. So Lafayette could you come up on stage please."

Laf was almost crying at this but stood up and walked on stage. Hercules looked at his friends and they all had phones out and John and Peggy were crying.

Laf was on stage bu now so Hercules brought out a velvet box and got on one knee.

"So Lafayette would you do the honours of making me the happiest person in the world and promise to stay with me forever and marry me?"

The audience clapped and Lafayette stood there speechless before nodding and saying "Yes. Always" taking the ring Hercules placed it on Lafayette's finger. When Herc was standing up Laf grabbed him and kissed him. Before pulling apart and hugging each other.

By now the audience was screaming and wolf whistling. Looking to the group at front everyone was beaming. The couple walked off stage hand in hand when a voice from the audience shouted "Faggots" everything went silent then Alex stood up and went on stage and said

"Yes we may be gay, we may be straight and we may be bi but we are all humans no matter what and if your small pea sized brain can't see that the door is that way." He said pouting to the door.

Laf and Herc looked at him thankful for that and Alex smiled back. And then did on stage again "Party at The Schuyler's later. Now back to the Prof. Take it away George" he said before leaving the stage.

Prof. Washington congratulated the couple and got into handing diplomas and degrees out.

Angie and Eliza went first out of the group and shook his hand before going back. The Revolutionarys went up and shook his hand. Peggy watched with Maria and clapped with everyone.

~~~~~

At the party

"OMG the proposal was so cute congrats guys!" And "Congratulations on that" was heard everywhere and Lafayette never left Hercules side.

Eventually everyone was kind of drunk and left them alone. The couple was joined by Alex and John who looked like they were in love but weren't saying anything. Peggy and Maria were being couplely on one couch and this guy was watching them.

Peggy and Maria side

Once they finished kissing this drunk guy sat right in the middle of them and said "That was a show but we all know you prefer guys"

Maria and Peggy were shocked at how anyone thought that. They looked to get help. But no one was looking. Peggy shouted for Alex but he didn't turn around. "Now now don't go shouting we are getting on aren't we?" He said trying to grab Peggy's face. Maria then punched him in the face.

"YOU BITCH. I WAS BEING NICE NOW YOU DONE IT YOU FUCKING LESBIAN" now everyone was looking at what was happening. Maria went to stand up but the guy grabbed her and slammed his mouth on hers. Then all of a sudden he was being shoved and pulled off by Hercules and Jefferson. Peggy grabbed Maria and pulled her close hugging her. Hercules and Jefferson dragged the guy out of the room and beat him up for doing that to their friend. Finally they left him at his dorm room door.

In the party Angie opened Peggy's door to let the group in. Maria was shaking and crying while Peggy held her. All of a sudden the door opened and Hercules was there with Jefferson.

In the main room Angie and Eliza stopped the music and got everyone to leave the party.

People complained but didn't care as they would never disrespect the Schuyler's. Once everyone was gone they went back to the room and saw Peggy holding Maria still.

"Can I have a mo-moment with Pegs please?" Everyone understood and left the room "I'm sorry I'm so weak."

"You aren't weak you are stronger than anyone and that's what I love about you" Peggy held Maria close.

"I haven't told you everything but I can't today. I'm not ready but I will be soon. Okay can you trust me?"

"I will always trust you princess. So whenever you want you can tell me Okay?"

"Kay can we stay in here for a while I want to stay with you for a bit"

"Of course princess"

Main room

So during all this John was talking to Herc and Laf about their wedding and Alex looked at him lovingly. But no one noticed. "Where do you want it?" "John we literally got engaged 5hours ago." Everyone laughed but Laf spoke up and said "I always wanted a church wedding"Herc looked at him and Said "Okay Amour anything for you." Lafayette looked at him surprised at the answer.

The couple hugged closer while John was hugging Alex using the excuse "He was cold" yeah right. Alex didn't seem to care though. Jefferson was texting his boyfriend Madison and Angie sent a quick text to Prof. Washington. Saying what happened to Maria. He replied saying he would talk to the guy and have him reported.

Eliza was also texting someone but this someone no one knew and they wouldn't for a while.

The group was happy and proud of the newly engaged couple.

So basically Mullette married in a big church. Lams got together later on. Eliza let everyone meet her boyfriend. Angie came out as Ace. Maria told Peggy what was up. Jeffmads got married. And well they all loved their lives until the end.

~~~

So there I know it's bad but the thing about Maria and Peggy is for a different Oneshot. So enjoy the late part 2.

Thanks
Your dearest, Megan