I'm sorry John

A\N heyyyyy gayfam new update and if I make you guys sad I'm so sorry. Also these characters don't have the same personalities as they normally do. Not proof read (Major character death and gay slurs) Enjoy xxx

My Dear Laurens,

Cold in my professions, warm in friendships, I wish, my dear Laurens, it might be in my power rather than words to convince you that I love you. I shall only tell you that till you bade us adieu, I hardly knew the value you had taught my heart to set upon you. Indeed, my friend, it was not well done. You know the opinion I entertain of mankind and how much it is my desire to preserve myself free from particular attachments and to keep my happiness independent of the caprice of others. You should not have taken advantage of my sensibility to steal into my affections without my consent.

I know you do not share the same feelings that I have for you, so if you would like I will erase myself from your life and leave you be as I do not want to tarnish your reputation. But, like a jealous lover I will always love you until I die.

- A.Ham

As Alex read over the ending of his 15 page letter writing to his best friend. He walked out to post it only to catch a glimpse of a certain fluffy haired french man he hated. Before Jefferson could see Alex with the letter. When Jefferson passed by Alex quickly but quietly ran over to the post office where he posted it. Thoughts must have been racing through his mind as he posted it, basically admitting his love for his bestfriend who might hate him after all this.

Alexanders POV

After I posted the letter I went home and watched some movies before my phone started ringing. Not really wanting to talk I left it and the person stopped calling only to phone again. Sighing I picked it up and answered.

"What do you want!?" I ask angrily as I answer it. "Well Alexander you do realise you have work today and Laf is going crazy" I calmed down as I heard Johns voice. I then remembered I would take over Lafs shift (I wrote ship instead of shift) so he could go shopping with Herc. "Tell him I will be 5 minutes, goodbye" "Bye Alex" I hung up and started getting ready. I picked up my bag and headed out to the coffee shop my friends and I own. We called it The Revolutionary Set, because that was our group name in College.

As I walked into the Shop Laf sent me a glare that would have killed me on the spot if glares could kill. I open my mouth to apologise only to stop when I realised it wouldn't help me.

~~PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THE NEXT PART~~

(Time skip to when John gets the letter)

Johns POV

As I read through the mail from today I recognise Alexanders writing. I open the letter and seen the pages. After ten minutes I finished reading it and was disgusted! Alexander Hamilton my ex-bestfriend loves me?!? I am not a fag and never will be. Deciding it would be best to tell him to never talk to me again I phoned him.

"Hey John"

"Hello Alexander. I have received your letter and have decided to tell you-" I spit out at him.

"wait you have read the letter I sent to you?" he sounded paranoid and scared.

"Yes I have received your letter and have decided it would be to the best of the both of us if you never talk to me again. I will move away because I do not associate myself with Faggots" I spit out the words and hang up. Packing up I phone my father and ask him if I could move in with him. He first asked why and I told him it was because my filthy ex-friend was a fag and I couldn't live with that. He says yes and congratulates me on doing so.