What about Uncle and Zaza pt 2

Where I left it. Shopping Trip with John, Herc, Laf, Aaron and Samuel.

Johns POV

We were heading into the city centre for shopping when I spotted Hercules acting very "lovey dovey" to Lafayette. I mean; love heart eyes, touching, hugging and asking for advice on everything.

And of course Lafayette was doing the exact same thing to Hercules. So as I am the Fangirl of the group I decided to tell everyone and get them together.

Hercules POV

They are so hot. Like seriously the puffy hair, and face was beautiful. And the outfit. Damn they could wear a velvet coat nicely.

I got to stop I just met them and they probably don't like me.

Anyway back to the story.

We were walking into the Forever 21 when John stopped and screamed. Not a quiet scream. A full on AHHHH. Kind of scream. But there was a very good reason. A cute little Pomeranian puppy was wearing a pink bow.

After seeing this everyone stopped to pet this puppy and I swear when I felt it's fur I was going to cry. It was so soft and fluffy. John was petting it and picking it up and making noises so didn't see when we all took videos for the group chat.

After the little dog moment we finally went into the store and started looking for clothes.

We all separated but I stayed with Lafayette and helped them choose clothes. And since both of us are Fashion majors we were pretty awesome at clothing choices.

The first outfit was black skinny jeans with a blue button up-shirt and a pair of fake glasses. They made him look hot but still a little nerdy.

The second outfit was a black vest with a black cardigan and black jeans. Like this look was hot. I could not look away when they put this on. John finally saved me (ish) by giving Laf another outfit to try on but that didn't help because it was my favourite one.

Ripped Blue jeans and a marble grey tank top what was tight in all the right places. Then they put on a black jumper around their waist and I nearly died. Lafayette looked so hot in that outfit.

Obviously everyone realises this and told them to get it. But I wanted them to have all the outfits so I went over and bought them all. Then we bought a few jeans and tops for everyday things.

Walking into more shops I seen them staring at navy and white striped jumper so as the group went on I went in and bought it. Because I knew they would look good in it.

After a few more shops we headed back to the dorm and got ready for the weekly party in the common (big open area in university)

Quick switch to Lafayette

When we were out shopping I kept seeing Hercules staring at me and when I tried on the last outfit he didn't stop staring for a while.

I normally hate it when people stare at me but when he stares I kind of like it. It's like he actually cares for me.

He probably doesn't. He might use you or be like him.

No he wouldn't. John and Alex wouldn't be friends with him if he was like him.

You thought he was nice to until....

That wasn't my fault. Now shut up please I don't want to think about that today.

Stop putting it off. One day everyone will know and they will all hate you.

No they won't. I trust them. Now please kindly shut up.