62 It's About Time

Angela's POV:

I don't know if it was me but Claire was acting really weird since she came back home last night. She kept zoning out all day and distracted with God knows what. I asked her if something was wrong but she kept saying that everything was perfectly fine. Nathan's school is going to start,I'm still surprised at how three months passed as a blink of an eye.

So much happened during this period;I got employeed as a lawyer for the most important CEO in Los Angeles,I found out that my boss is actually the crazy devil I met seven years ago,we got engaged,we fought and made-up a couple of time,and finally he got reunited with his family and best friend whom I got the chance to meet such beautiful and amazing people.

Today is Tuesday,I made-up my mind that when I come back from work to the house I'm going to talk Claire and confront to her about her strange behavior. It was a long,tiring day and I finally finished working and now I'm driving back the mansion. Claire hasn't arrived yet so I took the chance to spend some time with Nate as I waited her.

"Hey." I said as I entered the my blonde's friend room. She came about two minutes ago but I was at the bathroom.

"Hey." Claire greeted back while taking off her shoes.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure,what's up?"

"I should be asking you that."

"Huh?"

"You've been acting kind of strange since Saturday."

"Strange how?"

"I don't know always zoning out, thinking,being distracted all the time,what's going on?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm pretty sure you do."

"Well I don't." she tried to get out but I blocked her.

"What happened on Saturday?" I stressed.

"Angy,please move."

"Not until you talk."

We stared at which other long and hard but I was determind.

Claire finally sighed and gave up,she went to the bed and sat on the end of it while I stood up with my hands crossed on my chest waiting for her to talk.

"So?" I said after waiting for a long time.

"I was with Luca on Saturday." she answered quielty,looking at the ground.

My mouth opened slightly as I started at her waiting for further explanation.

"He and I went on a date."

"What?!" my voice came out a little higher than expected and my hands dropped to my side. "What do you mean you went on a date?!"

"I mean he asked me out and I said yes."

"Why? I thought you didn't like Luca!"

"I said I find him annoying and that he knows how to get on my nerves but I..."

"You like him?"

"I don't know! I don't know if I do!" Claire rose from her seat.

"You went on a date with him! This has to mean something!"

"I only went because he kept annoying me until I said yes!"

"You could have blocked him like you do every man but you didn't you said yes because you feel something towards him. Don't lie."