Chapter 3: The Funeral

What? What in the hell did he mean?! Does that mean.. no.. She.. Knew about us? But I thought Ciel told me that she was missing.. could she have snooped through and watched us?

"Ciel! WHAT? I don't understand.. Lizzy killed herself because of me? But I thought you said she was missing? Why in the hell didn't you tell me about her still being in London?"

Ciel looked at you in most comforting way possible. "I didn't know she was still in London, Y/N... I thought she went out of London to avoid me."

You titled your head sideways with you're jaw open. "Why would she avoid you?"

He turned away trying to not to make you see his struggle to hold back his tears. "I.. Had a order from the queen saying there was a gang on the outskirts of London, by our house, to eliminate them. When Sebastian and I arrived at the gang hideout, we saw Elizabeth's parents there trying to confront the gang members to not kill them. I guess they got captured and so I ordered Sebastian to save them. But it was too late... They died with a bullet to their heads. Lizzy thinks that I killed her parents for some what reason.." With the last words he said, you're mind was still left with one question. 

"Why did she think it was you?"

"To my reasons, I think she thought it was me because of you. So that she would hate me because of it. But I am not very sure for the reason."

"Why me? Plus.. How did she know about me?" I guess you actually had more than one question.

Ciel turned around and walked towards you.  Grabs you by the shoulder and leans in to kiss you. This time, you accept it and lean towards him too. You both have a very passionate kiss while Sebastian wait patiently behind you. Ciel eyes grow wide and a backs away from you with red tints in his cheeks.  The sensation of the kiss that left you're lips was almost to good to be true. You couldn't believe it, he just wanted you for you're beauty and hard work! The kiss was to avoid the question... But even Sebastian said he loved me... Who knows... Those words in you're head denied the fact that he loved you.

stuttering he speaks. "I.. u-uh..."

Not knowing Sebastian was behind you, death glaring Ciel, you look back to see Sebastian doing so. Sebastian, then, walks up to Ciel and speaks into his ear. You couldn't hear what he was saying and just gave up trying to listen to him. Sebastian regains his pose and grabs a coat. He pulls it around him and motions him to follow. He looks back reluctantly. "Y/N, I am preparing the funeral for Lizzy. If you would like to come, you may." He pulls out his hand. You look at him with a smile and firmly grab his hand. Not too hard, not too soft either. I'll be there for him...

By the time you 3 arrived to the Undertaker, he was cackling and rolling on the floor. I suppose even the loneliest of people can still find the heart to laugh.

"Undertaker! I am here to make a request of you. I need you to make a coffin for Elizabeth. I will reward you with money." Ciel spoke strong and passionate when he came to Elizabeth's name.

Undertaker chuckled and laughed. "I don't want you're money, really. I mean I know what you do to earn it! So many deaths!" He'd cackled "I enjoy what you do. I only want one payment... The gift of laughter!!! Oh please be so kind as to give it to me! I want to laugh so hard my sides would hurt!! Oh please?" He would beg and beg. On his knees, he would kiss Ciel's shoe. Ciel would look at him in disgust. 

"Sebastian.. Tell him a joke would you?" Sebastian would then bow. "Yes, my lord. But before I do, I both suggest you to go outside... The joke I am about to tell will be... how do you say it?.... Inappropriate..."

You both took steps outside. "I mind you, the whole house will shake." You looked at the house in surprise and right when you were about to say something to Ciel, the house was about to break because of Undertaker's laughter. The whole street looked in shocked. You did as well.