Chapter Sïxty-Twø: Å Nëw Chåptër

In the morning, Josh woke up and yawned. Zoey was still in his arms. They barely moved at all last night. Just cuddling in the same position. He was nuzzling her neck and smiled. Zoey was knocked out cold. Josh thought about last night and everything that happened. The fact he wasn't a virgin anymore was weird but cool at the same time. He was grateful it was Zoey. Josh thought about the wedding and seeing her. Their I Dos and her vows, their first dance, all of it. Josh was so madly in love with Zoey.

He never thought he'd ever get to chance to feel like this or get married. Josh assumed after Debby he was a lost cause. Then he met Zoey and everything changed. Josh carefully backed up and got out of bed quietly. He headed to the bathroom and stretched. Josh and Zoey didn't plan on going to the hotel last night, it was more of a spontaneous moment from being newly weds. Josh rinsed his mouth with a cup of water. He went to wash his hands and stopped.

Josh looked at his ring. It was like Tyler's with the black band. Josh looked it over on his hand, remembering the 'Always' carved in. He smiled. He turned on the faucet then turned it off. Is this allowed to get wet? Should I take it off? What if I lose it though? Josh's brain wracked inside. Suddenly there was a thud. Josh ran out the bathroom. "Zoey!?" He looked around and didn't see her.

"Here!" A muffled voice called. Josh looked over to see her arm in the air. Zoey had fallen off the bed. Again. Josh ran over and got down on his knee helping her sit up. "Baby are you okay?!" He furrowed his brow. "Yeah yeah. I just rolled too much. Thought I had more room. Apparently not." She sighed and laughed awkwardly. Josh smiled and kissed her head. "My first day being married and I'm already a mess." She laughed. "Awe no baby." Josh helped her up and on the bed.

"So yesterday was fun." Zoey smiled at him. "Yeah. I married the cutest girl in the world." Josh sat next to her. "I married the sweetest and hottest man in the universe." Zoey smirked. "Stop out doing me." Josh groaned and rolled his eyes. "Awe poor Jishwa." Zoey giggled and kissed his neck and nuzzled him. Josh blushed and smiled showing off his dimples. "I love you." He kissed her head and leaned his head on hers. "Mm I love you too." Zoey grinned and hugged his waist.

"Hey Josh?" She asked. "What's up baby?" Josh rubbed her thigh. "So two things. 1, how are we getting home and 2, also we have nothing to wear but our wedding stuff." Zoey looked up at him. "I can call Tyler and what's wrong with wearing your dress again?" He asked. "Josh." She looked at him giving Josh her classic really? look. "It's a one time dress silly. Plus I dont wanna ruin it. I wanna get it back in the plastic cover as soon as possible." Zoey waved her hand. Josh smiled and kissed her. "I'll have Jenna bring you something okay beautiful?" He moved her hair behind her ear. Zoey grinned and nodded. Josh kissed her.

For some reason, kissing Zoey was different today. There was something more to it. An added spark almost. He felt closer to her and beyond happy. "So I guess we could chill until he gets here." Josh kissed her cheek and laid back. "I guess." She snickered. "Is it weird that I kinda wanna repeat last night?" He laughed. "No." Zoey giggled. "We are married. I dunno. It's like trying your favorite food for the first time. You're gonna want it all the time." She shrugged. "Are you comparing our sex to eating good food?" Josh held back his laughter. "Maybe I am." Zoey laughed and laid back. "Um so about last night?" Josh looked at her and rested his hands on his stomach. "H-how was it? How..was I?" Josh bit his lip. Zoey didn't expect him to ask that. Did he really just..? After I twice? Zoey rolled onto her side. "How do you think you did?" She asked. "I'm not really sure. Good I guess. I mean...you weren't quiet which was a good sign and we both ya know.." He said. "It wasn't good." She said plainly. Josh furrowed his brow. "It was great." Zoey smiled. Josh sighed in relief and grinned blushing. "That's so good." He laughed. "Um..what...about me?" She looked away. Josh looked at her and smiled. "You were amazing." He blushed. "I kinda dont wanna believe you were a virgin. You uh, you got some good moves." Josh laid on his side and rubbed her arm smirking. "I could say the same to you." She giggled. Josh bit his lip smirking.