Unbearable Pains

JASMINE'S P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed again with a light head ache and the light coming in through the window was making it worst. I tried to get up to close it but something was laying across my stomach. So I pulled the covers off me and saw and arm so I did what any rational person would do in this situation. I screamed and Jackson sprang up off the bed looking for the danger. He had a pillow in his hand like it was a weapon. Although I was confused as to why he was in my bed I couldn't help the hysterical laugh that left my mouth. He looked at me with amusement, "Haha very funny." I looked over at him and noticed he didn't have a shirt on, revealing his very noticeable six pack that seemed to glisten with the sun's light.

My eyes traveled further down and I had to look away from the very noticeable tent in his boxers, "Umm you might wanna cover that thing up." I heard him chuckle and shuffle around. When I turned my head back he had on his jeans from yesterday. "Why are you in my room?"

He looked at me nervously, "After you passed out I took you up stairs and put you in the bed. Your parents let me crash on the couch. In the middle of the night you started crying and screaming in your sleep and you didn't calm down until I held you."

I looked at him confused, "Why was I crying and screaming? I don't remember having a bad dream."

He looked down at his hands and had a faint blush on his cheeks. "I didn't want you to feel anymore pain to I used my power to take the memory away from you."

I looked at him in shock. A part of me felt grateful and another part of me felt he had no right to take away the memory of why I hated him so much. I got off the bed suddenly feeling conscious of who I was talking to, "I...I need to go." Before I was out the door I felt him gently grab my arm and I flinched.

A hurt look flashed in his eyes for a second, "Are you okay? You're not mad at me are you?"

I gave him my best smile trying to act like nothing was wrong. "No I'm fine and thank you. I just need a little air." I quickly left the room and ran outside. I saw that my parents car was gone but I also noticed something was off. I could smell everything and my eyes seemed to notice everything. I looked around and heard a bee buzzing in my ear but when I tried to swat it away I couldn't even find it. Then I remembered my neighbor's oak tree had a be hive on it. "How could I possibly hear that all the way over here?" All of a sudden my body was reacting to something my mind didn't even know was happening. My legs and arms seemed to work on their own, I spun around and caught a foot ball right in front of my nose. I threw it back to the little boys across the street and even they looked surprised. I smiled shyly at them and quickly ran back in the house. Just when I was about to reach the stairs I ran right into Jackson who was coming down. When our bodies touched I got that same electrifying feeling except stronger and this time my body got hot. We both ended up falling back on the bottom step with me straddling him and I could feel his...you know. Usually I would be disgusted by this since it is Jackson but my body was reacting differently to him. Dirty thoughts began to cloud my mind and I pressed my self closer to him. 

"Whoa Jasmine! I think you need to calm down before we you do something you'd regret."

I froze, I knew he was right but for some reason a part of me felt rejected. I got up off him ignoring the burning feeling in my stomach and brushed myself off. "I...I'm sorry I don't know what got into me." I quickly ran past him ignoring his calls and locked myself in my bathroom. The burning feeling in my stomach went from throbbing pain to the feeling of fire burning my skin. I let out a agonizing scream.

A second later there was pounding at the door, "Jasmine? Open up are you okay?"

I was sobbing, "Please. Make it stop it hurts so bad."

There was a pause, "Okay I need you to scoot away from the door." I scooted back a little and heard him kick the door. I wasn't really worried about what was going on but as soon and he got in the bathroom and picked me up the pain dulled down a little. "Jasmine I know how to stop the pain but your not gonna like it very much later on."

"Please just do it...it hurts so bad!" I left him lay me down on the bed and we started kissing. My body instantly reacted to his and soon be were both naked. The burning was long gone now but we were too wrapped up in our own little world to stop now. I don't know what got into me but I put his head between my hands and looked deep into his eyes. I was so breathless and captivated by his beauty, :Jackson will you...make love to me?" The next few hours were wrapped up in mind bottling passion. 

ROBERT'S P.O.V.

My wolf and I have been on edge for the past two week since Jasmine still hasn't woken up. No one dare to even spend more that two seconds in the same room as me. My patients was running low with the pack doctor and my heart was slowly breaking. Right now I was laying down next to her since I decided to spend the whole day with her. Today was my birthday and I wanted to enjoy every minute of it with my mate weather she was awake or not. For once she started to stir and I could feel her body heat rising a little. Her fist started clenching and I could smell her arousal. She moaned the words that changed my life forever and shattered my very existence. "Oh Jackson, please don't stop."