Suprise

Mira's P.O.V.

I was starting to get worried, it had already been two days and there was no sigh of the two. Zero's condition had worsened to the point where he could hardly sit up. His breath was labored and shallow. He hadn't even said a single cuss word for the past twelve hours, which was almost as bad as him spiting up blood every hour or so. Throughout all of the the old lady never left his side.

By now everyone in the cave was up and moving around, still not willing to leave the cave. I had already been approached by the girl that had fought Jake and a few others. Every last one asked me what we were gonna do, but to tell the truth, not even I knew what to do. I might be a vampire and I might be one of the oldest people here, but I'd never had anything like this happen to me. So it was still very new to me.

Who was I turn to in this time of crisis, when the calmest of us all wasn't around. Was I to simply guess what he would tell me, or how I should act around all of these rather scared people. If I couldn't answer my own questions, how am I supposed to answer all of theirs.

'Please hurry back!?" I prayed as I looked out the opening of the cave. The sun was slowly rising, signaling the start of the third day. I could feel the worry in my gut grow as I watch the giant ball of fire slowly rise into the sky. The further up it went, the more less hope I had that they would make it back in time.

"They should've been back by now!" The old lady mumbled as she watched me pace back and forth across the cave. Instead of saying anything I simply chewed my nails, as I said a silent prayer. Leo was never this late when someone's life was in danger, but then again he was with Jake. And he wasn't always what I'd call punctual on his best day.

"Mira what's that!?" One of the others asked from behind me. My head shot up and toward the voice, sitting in the corner of the cave was a older man with his hand pointed outside of the cave. I quickly spun to the left and sequenced up my eyes. At first all I could see was the out line of something moving towards us, but after a few minutes of staring I could make out the out line of two separate people. Not long after that I could see that they were in fact Leo and Jake.

"It's them, they're finally back!" I called over my shoulder after a sigh jumped from my mouth. 'Thank God!' I thought as a smile covered my face. I threw my hand up in the air and waved in delight. I saw Leo do the same, but Jake just kept walking, slightly behind Leo, with his head down.

Once they got to the opening of the cave I could see that they had been in a huge fight, or Jake had at least. Jake's clothes we town and burnt, almost as if he had been set on fire. His face was covered in purple brusies and a few small cuts. Along his arms and the parts of his chest that you could see he had large scrapes and burns. Being worried I had to ask, "What happened to you!?" All Jake did was keep walking, not even saying a single word of greeting.

"He got his ass handed to him!" Leo joked as he tossed a glowing blue crystal at the old lady. That just made me worry even more. "By who?" I questioned, hoping I'd get an answer. A smile covered Leo's face, as he flopped onto the ground. "Me!" He said and laied his head back. That was not what I was expecting. I would have understood if they were attacked, but why would Leo beat the shit out of Jake. "Um why!?" I asked and slowly sat down next to him.

One he noticed I was next to him, he spun his body around so that he could lay his head on my lap. "He was being an asshole and besides he started it!" Leo mumbled as he slowly feel asleep. Of course it was something like that, but now I wanted to know how Jake had started it. But it was sadly to late to ask as Leo was sound asleep, probably because he hadn't slept much when they were away.

"Is it working?" I heard Jake grumble from behind the old lady. Said old lady was crouched above Zero while slowly waving the cristal over him. On first glance you would that she was simply waving a cristal over someone's head, but if you were to look closely you could see that there was a blue energy flowing from the cristal. Then energy would spin around a few time before being absorbed by Zero's unconscious form.