Damn!

Jake's  P.O.V. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I grumbled as the man slowly stepped toward me. This was not good, not only was I smaller, but this guy looked like he wanted to eat me alive. "Why do children have such poor manners these days?" The man asked with a deep sigh as he continued to walk toward me.

I could tell from the way that he walked that he had seen a lot of fights. Fights that were probably far too much for me to handle. "Just answer the damn question!" I grumbled and took a step back in thought. I might have sounded confident, but in all honesty was kinda freaking out. The air around this guy seemed similar to that of Leo and if that meant he was as strong as him I was in some deep shit! Thankfully he didn't seem like he wanted to fight at this moment, but I still would not let my guard down. 

"If you must know I am simply known as Miles and don't ask why. A child such as yourself doesn't need the nightmares." The man said as he once again stepped forward. He's really starting to piss me off, what the hell am I supposed to do? I couldn't just attack him, he's surrounded by his men and Mira's was standing right behind him. 'Damn this is not looking good! If I can't find a way out of this I might just be done for.' I thought as a grim look came to my face. 

"Well, that's nice, but how do you know my name?!" I questioned, trying to be as polite as possible. Maybe that would keep him distracted for a while. It was all I could hope for at that point, "That's simple, you used to work for me!" Miles said with a deep laugh.

Zero's P.O.V.

I grunted as I headbutted a guy with blue hair, causing him to stumble back. This fight was definitely one of the most irritating ones in my life, but not because of the numbers. No, it was because how well these three ass-clowns worked together. I mean they had the speed to more than keep up with me, but they lacked in experience to beat me. They made rookie mistakes, but I gotta give it to them they were definitely loyal to one another. Every time I would go to knock one out another would jump in just in time, which means that if this became a fight of Indorence they would eventually win. 

"Hmm, this could be a problem," I mumbled, but apparently one of them heard me. Some skinny chick in very tight close had to start talking shit. "That it will be and If you can't even beat us you stand no chance against bull!" The skinny bitch said with a smirk on her face. It looked like one the one with blue hair didn't like that she was talking during a fight, which makes sense, but she's buying me time so I don't give a shit. 

"Snake shut it!" The blue haired bitch said with a grunt. A smirk quickly came to the snake's face as she looked at me with excitement. "Fine Wolf!" She said and quickly ran toward me. She was by far the fastest of the three, but could barely do any damage when she punched. 

Instead of dodging I raised a hand and caught her punch, not a second later I had to use her as a club as I slammed her into Wolf. The effects of said move were quite enjoyable because apparently, they were very awkward in that kind of situations. "While they do whatever it is they are doing, how about you tell me something!?" I said with glee in my voice. As soon as the red head gave a small nod all emotion vanished from me.  

"You don't seem to enjoy this at all, so why the hell are you doing this?" I asked in a very monotone voice. He didn't seem to have an answer if the look on his face was anything to go by. This bugged me for some odd reason, but not enough to distract me from the task at hand. Which was not dying if any of you were wondering. 

"Ox, what the hell are you doing? Stop talking to him and attack his ass!" Snake yelled from the ground, as she struggled to get off of wolf. Her yell seemed to break Ox out of his thoughts as he quickly charged at me head on. This charge had the same effect as the rest, as he soon found himself flat on his back staring at the sky.