Enter Shiro

Leo's P.O.V.

"That was not smart!" I growled as I slowly turned around to face the man behind me. The man was quite large and smelled of blood. His dark brown hair hung limply in his face, which had a large grin plastered on it. "And why is that, boy!?" The man demanded with a loud chuckle.

For about a second I didn't respond in any way, but after that second was up the man before me was laying on his back with a broken nose. "Because I've had a pretty rough day and you just gave me someone to take it out on!" I hissed as I cracked my knuckles. The large man seemed to be shacking in fear, but that would not stop me this time. However, before I could start playing with my new toy, people in all black appeared from out of nowhere. After a few seconds the halls were filled to the bring with people, all ready to fight. "This should be fun!" I growled as I charged head first into the group.

Zero's P.O.V.

'This is not looking good for the brat! If he doesn't get out of there I'm gonna have to step in!' I thought with a grumble as I felt a slight trimmer. Looking around I knew I wasn't the only on, as most of then men and women were looking in all directions in confusion. From the looks on there faces I could tell they didn't know what was going on, which made me feel slightly calmer. 'Good, I thought we were in trouble for a second there! But they don't know whats going on either, so I guess it wasn't any of their doing.' I thought as I once again glanced in Miras direction.

The fact that she hadn't made a move at all since I showed up made me both happy and confused. I felt happy because at least this way Jake had a fighting chance, but it also made me wonder why she was doing this. I mean she could've easily beaten Jake, so why hadn't she done it. Could it have been that she was hesitating because she knew Leo was there as well, which I guess was scaring her slightly.

After a few seconds of simply watching Jake the ground shook once again, but this time much worse. It was almost like a small earthquake and I would've thought that was what it was if I hadn't known this place so well. These mountains were prone to snow storms, but not earthquakes. 'What the he'll is going on? Is Leo the cause of these trimmers, or is it something else?' I thought as I clenched my fist.

By now it was clear that Jake was going to lose, but the fuckin' dick for brains wouldn't quit. Every time he would get knocked down, he would quickly get back up. Luckily a rather large trimmer shook through the ground, causing even the two fighting to stop in their tracks. "Who the hell was that!?" Jake yelled in shock. The man he had been fighting quickly spoke up, "My thoughts exactly child!"

This comment caused Jake to start yelling......like a child if I had to chose a word.  Soon he shut up though, as the ground shook again, this time the man Jake had been fighting quickly started looking around in thought. "Bat, can you tell where that's coming from?" The man asked as he slowly walked toward her. The look on Jake's face was one of a angry kid, one that I had seen a lot around the company. This lack of attention was just what I needed. "Shadow Style: Stealth!" I whispered and slunk into the shadows around me. 

Slowly I moved across the lager area in an attempt to get Jake the hell out of there. With great effort I forced the shadow down to the size of a quarter, so that way no one would see it, hopefully.  Once I was a few inches behind I quickly pushed my hand out of the shadow and grabbed Jake by the ankle. In one swift yank Jake was next to me with wide eyes.  With in a few seconds we were outside of the castle walls and out of danger. 

"Thanks Zero. I was kinda starting to get worried there!" Jake chuckled as he headed back toward the castle, but I wasn't about to just let the brat head back in there. "If you go back in there you'll probably end up dead! I mean look at yourself, ya look like shit, man! Now I already lost one friend, I'm not 'bout to lose another!" The second that came out of my mouth I regretted it. The stupid grin on Jake's face said it all.