Lots of Confusion!

Jake's P.O.V.

As the man in black stood and started walking away I figured that was the end for today. That is until the dick for before started yelling like a bitch. "HOLD THE HELL UP!" Ox yelled from Mira's side who was looking at him like he was crazy. This, however,went completely unnoticed by the guy who had started storming toward the man in black.

"What seems to be the problem Ox?" The man asked with a slight tilt of the head, that slight tilt made him look like a small dog or something like that. "Of course there is a problem Shiro! Miles ordered you to kill him, not make a deal with him!" Ox yelled as he angrily looked the man known as Shiro in the eyes. 

From the look in Shiro's eyes told me that he was not the type that took orders well. Now I could understand not taking orders well and I didn't judge when it came down to taking them, but this just confused me. 'Aren't they working together or something?' I thought as I slowly bent down to Leo's height. 

"That is yes, however, I am not going to follow those orders! You see I have already made a deal with him so it is to late for that!" Shiro grumbled as he started walking again. This time he didn't seem like he was going to stop even as Ox was yelling at him to turn around and finish the job. As all this was going on Mira had slowly walked out and had taken her place next to Ox. 

"GET THE HELL BACK HER NOW!" Ox yelled after the still retreating form of Shiro. At the time I couldn't help but thing this guy was stupid or something. I mean he had just seen this guy beat someone who he had to be saved from. "Ox chill out. I would like to see how injured Leo really is?" Mira said as she slapped Ox over the head that quickly stopped the big idiot from yelling. 

This sentence caused Leo to tense up slightly, probably thinking that she was going to attack him. Which was not to hard to understand, but I highly doubted that she would, not with Zero standing in front of us as he was. The fact that Zero hadn't said a word yet kinda worried me.

"Jake help me up!" Leo grumbled as he grabbed my shoulder and pull down. In one swift motion I slipped my left arm under his right and slowly stood up to help Leo to his feet. This was very out of the ordinary never have I ever seen anyone help Leo stand. Even when he was helping me train I had always been the one getting help from him, so this was just weird. 

"Thank you, I can stand on my own now." Leo said as he pushed my shoulder away slightly to make me let him go. It was at this moment that I noticed the look on his face, it was very similar to the one he had when I first woke up at his place. This was different though this time I could see the hint of anger that played deep within his eyes.

"What is it you want woman!" Leo asked in a gruff hollow tone, as he stepped in front of Zero. The tone alone told me that he was not about to let Mira have the upper hand in this. "Simply to tell you that the next time we meet you won't be walking away! Aside from that I have nothing to say to you, you peace of shit!" Mira growled as she to took a step forward. 

That was again a statement that caused Leo to tense up slightly as he looked Mira in he eye with an unchanging look on his face. One second Leo was standing completely still, almost as if he was a statue. The next he was standing over a downed Mira, with his left hand firmly griping Ox's throat. The look on his face had changed from one of calm, to intense pure anger. 

"Now you listen here woman, if you ever think of threatening me or anyone I care about I'll be forced to take matters into my own hands and you won't like that one bit! If it comes down to it I'll even kill you! I don't care how tricky it can be to kill you vampires and I was always really good at that! That's something you should remember very well!" Leo growled as he slowly raised Ox off the ground with his lone left hand.