6

It had been nearly two days since Andy had gone, no one had found him, no one had heard from him. The atmosphere in the house was awkward, no one was speaking, every now and again someone would go out to look for him, but they'd come back hours later, with nothing. The only time someone would speak would to be the make me eat, I wouldn't, I couldn't, I wasn't hungry, I didn't have an appetite for anything, Andy being missing had made me physically sick, I hadn't moved from Mikey's bed, every time I stand up I get dizzy and everything goes black, my head constantly hurts, my eyes hurt, my throat, everything hurts. When I close my eyes I see him, when I open them I miss him.

'What time is it?' I heard Mikey ask, I didn't move, I didn't talk, just listened

'5 past 1' It had officially been two days since he left, onto the third, although it felt like months. My sleeping pattern was messed up, I'd sleep all day and stay awake all night whilst everyone else slept, just staring up at the window. I was constantly tired, just drained from thinking about Andy. I hated thinking about it, when I slept it was taken off my mind, I didn't have to go through the pain of someone coming back, not knowing where he was, not finding anything.

The boys were tweeting, like normal, so the fans weren't worried, Andy never really went on twitter so it wasn't much different than normal. Looking through the tweets, none of them knew what was going on, that their idol was missing. I wanted to tweet them, tweet them that he left us all, that he's been gone for days, but I never actually did it, I knew what would happen.

I slept again. I slept all through the night and into morning. A phone beeping woke me up, it was quiet, it was Mikey's twitter, I turned it off and sat up, the room was empty, it was 3 in the afternoon, I could hear people talking in the kitchen, I decided to get up, my head went dizzy but it was okay, I looked in the mirror, my face was pale and I could see the tear stains. I needed a drink, I wasn't hungry, I hadn't ate for three days, I was full, full of worry. I wobbled a little bit and used some things to support me. I opened the door and then opened the kitchen door, which was weird as its never normally shut

'Gabby?' Jack said shocked to see me, the others spun around quickly

'You feeling better? you should be lay down' Mikey said looking awkward

'I'm feeling better' I wasn't lying, I did feel a lot better, I was getting feeling back in my body, I was getting used to him not being here, I still worried but I realised he was the one that left, I tried to explain. I went to walk further in when the fridge door shut, Andy, he was stood there, he didn't look like he had been missing for three days. My mouth dropped open, I was shocked, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stop looking at him, I wasn't sure if he was real or not. My heart was beating fast but also wasn't beating at all. He was safe.

'I'm sorry, I j...' I slapped him, round the face, hard. It was the first thing I thought of, the first thing I wanted to do. He looked down and held his hand against his cheek, that was already bright red, slowly he looked up, he was real, I felt him, I turned around and went back into the bedroom, I had to sit down.

'Are you okay?' I looked up to see Jack stood at the door, he came in and sat next to me

'What's he doing? he thinks he can just walk back in like nothings happened, like he didn't just leave for three days, without any phone or money and expect me to hug him and kiss him' I started raising my voice

'Me and Rye went out this morning to go look and he was sat on the hill in the park, he didn't want to come back in, he didn't think he deserved to,since he left an..' I cut him off

'Exactly! he left, he left us all, worrying about him! he left you worrying about him!' I stood up still disorientated, Jack held my arm to support me