¤12¤

The buff guy held around Adele's waist keeping her from getting away. She squirmed, trying to get free. He pressed his arms harder on her stomach.

"STOP!" Simon yelled so loud, everyone calmed down, "LET HER GO!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that sir!" The guy pulled out a syringe.

"DON'T GIVE THAT TO HER!"

The guard replied, "We must! She'll calm down."

Adele had stopped trying to fight back, and stayed where she was, trapped in this man's arms. All she felt, was numb.

"There's something you should know." he sighed, "She's pregnant."

The guy holding Adele, put the syringe back in his suit, saying, "We can't give that to her then." He exclaimed and then continued, "but we still have to take her to t-

"No! You don't! She's doing just fine. The only time she felt crazy was after every session with Alex. She doesn't even have any dreams anymore! She's doing great, so please just leave us alone!" Simon yelled at the top of his lungs.

The guard nodded, letting go of Adele. She ran to Simon and he embraced her as she buried her face in his chest.

"I hope the baby's okay." She whispered.

"He will be. And if he's not, he'll still be our little angel." Simon whispered back and Adele burst into even more tears.

"Who's this Alex you speak of?" The guard asked.

Simon handed him Alex's business card, "He was recommended by one of Adele's doctors."

"This is a very familiar place for us and we've never heard of an Alex." He furrowed his eyebrows.

Adele lifted her head, "What?"

"There's no Alex in this building." He replied shaking his head.

She handed the man, the blue pills she used to take, "He gave me medicine and everything though."

"Have you stopped taking these?"

"Yes I have." she nodded.

"Then you should be doing fine. These pills have a certain edible mineral that causes you to hallucinate and if you take too much of them you can get very sick. Alex is a fraud. He'll be charged once we find him. Have a good day you two." He smiled and waved goodbye.

Then he stopped in his tracks.

"I'm sorry I meant three. Don't want to forget about the baby do I?" Simon smiled as the guard left.

Adele exhaled for a long amount of time. Then her eyes widened when she realized...

"SIMON I'M OFF THE FUCKING HOOK! BABY I DON'T HAVE TO-I DON'T NEED-I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS SENTENCE TOGETHER GODDAMN IT!" A/N: another cute moment for TheAdele and Boii_its_adele_

Adele jumped on the king sized bed and screamed.

"Baby you're pregnant!" Simon chuckled.

Adele let her body fall on the bed as she laid down.

"I'm so happy! My life couldn't be any better." Adele smiled.

Simon noticed she didn't look afraid all the time, she wasn't so paranoid. She didn't have bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. She was going to be okay.

He smirked, "I think it's going to be a boy."

"Oh really? You mean you want it to be a boy?" she laughed.