Chapter Four

"You know what today is, Rick? Today is a banner day. Yes, it is. I think this little arrangement we have is gonna work out just fine. Hold up--" Negan stopped as his men began to carry out a few guns, and he took one out of a guy's hand, aiming it at Daryl when he appeared from behind the truck.
"Let's see if you've been taking care of my guns." My breath caught in the back of my throat as the gun clicked, Daryl simply looking at Negan as he continued to help load up. "N- no!" A shot was fired as I began to protest, breaking out the glass of a window instead of ending Daryl's life. Negan chuckled darkly at my reaction, looking over at me. "Feels good. Sounds good! Oh, I do believe Lucille's gettin' a little jealous." he enthused, smirking playfully as a man brought out the rocket launcher. "Well, ho-ly smokes! Look at this! It was you guys that took out Little Timmy and the Dick Brigade? Wow, Rick. Gettin' in your last licks. Ooh, man, I'm gonna have some fun with this."
A woman interrupted him as she pulled Olivia out of the building roughly. "Please, I-I don't know for--" Negan frowned, stopping the woman, who still held a gun up to my friend's head. "Arat, we don't do that unless they do somethin' to deserve it." he scolded, and she nodded. "Yeah, we went through the inventory; guns in the armory, guns they had around the walls, they're short. Glock 9 and a .22 Bobcat." Negan looked over at Rick, "Is that true?" Rick shrugged, unsure of what to say as this came as a surprise to the both of us. "We had some people leave town. Those guns probably went with them." Negan straightened up, his expression turning stern. "So Olivia sucks at her job. Is that what you're saying?" Rick couldn't held his hand up, shaking his head. "No. No, I'm not sayin' that." Negan's attention turned back to Olivia, who was trembling in front of him. "There should be a full accounting here, right? Top to bottom. Am I right?" he questioned her, and she choked out a response. "No. I mean, yes. The inventory is correct."
   "Good. But not so good, too. You see, what's in here isn't in there. You're two handguns short. Do you know where they are?" I watched him carefully as he spoke, fighting the urge to defend her. "No. I--" He sighs in aggravation. "That's disappointing. I thought that we had an understanding, Rick. But this, well, this shows that someone's not on board, and I can't have that. I don't enjoy killing women. Men-- I can waste them all the live long. But at the end of the day, Olivia my dear, this was your responsibility." he stated, his tone laced with irritation. "Look, we can work this out." Rick tried to find even ground with him, only to be quickly shut down. "Oh, yes, we can. And I'm going to-- right now," he leaned in, glaring down at Olivia as she whimpered, "This was your job, and you screwed up. Keeping track of guns? That shit is life and death."

Author's Note: what do you guys think of this story
so far? Let me know!:)