Chapter Six

"Relax a little, sweetheart." Negan teased softly as I fidgeted in my spot next to him in one of his trucks, and I simply rolled my eyes. "Yeah...sure." His hand met my thigh, causing me to jerk in surprise as I turned to glare at him and he smirked, winking at me before turning his eyes back on the road. I pushed his hand from my lap, and he chuckled . "What? Don't like that?" I scoffed, crossing my arms as I muttered a soft 'nope', popping the last syllable. I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye, and it was beginning to irritate me more as I groaned softly. "Could you not fucking stare, or is it just a glitch in your damn code?" I snapped, and he narrowed his eyes. "Stop the car and then get out." he ordered the man driving, who gave a simple 'yes sir' before pulling off to the side. The door closed behind him, and suddenly Negan had me pressed between him and the passenger door, his eyes intense as he glared at me.
"You know? In the short amount of time we've known each other, princess, I've thought about fucking your brains out...twice, maybe three times?" he growled out his words softly, and I couldn't help the yelp of laughter that escaped my lips. "You couldn't handle me if you tried, your highness." I spat back, using the same type of derogatory nickname towards him. Usually, pet names like 'sweetheart' or 'princess' wouldn't bother me, but the way he said it just made my blood boil. He smirked, amused for some unknown reason as his hand moved to my thigh once again.
    "You're so small...I could break you in ways you'd thank me for." His confidence was attractive to me, but there was the good kind of confidence and then something...much less desirable, and I couldn't pinpoint which one it was in this moment. I held his gaze, leaning in so that our noses touched. "I'm already broken." I whispered softly before my eyes found his once more. He seemed confused, momentarily thrown off before lust filled his dark eyes. "Oh, darlin', no...not broken enough."

Author's Note: sorry it's so short. I'm trying to work on that. Anyways, let me know what you think please!