Chapter Seven

I was led into a building, having overheard someone calling it the Sanctuary before I'd been forced to follow Negan. "Ladies," he greeted as we entered a small lounge area, about five women occupying the small space, all wearing different styles of a black dress. I knitted my brow together in confusion, watching in complete shock as one woman stepped forward, placing a light kiss to Negan's lips. I went to ask what this was, but he held up a finger as he returned the kiss, her hands moving to tug at his leather jacket. I couldn't understand why, but what she was doing upset me more than it should, more than I'd ever want to admit. "If you don't fucking mind, I could use some sleep." I hissed out through clenched teeth, and he pulled back to look at me, smirking as his tongue flicked over his lower lip. "Of course-- where are my manners?"
   He took my hand, his grip harsh as he pulled me down the hall a ways. "Guest of honor stays in my room...with me," he informed casually, as if it were no big deal, opening his bedroom door as he spoke. I stepped inside, crossing my arms, and I could hear the door shut and then footsteps as Negan walked up behind me. "Who were those women?" I asked, my skin burning in anger as I already knew the answer. "Oh, just my wives. They tend to keep me company when I've got nothing better to do." he replied flatly, and I turned, frowning up at him.
"I think there's plenty of things to do that are better than them. You just don't want your dick to dry up." He narrowed his eyes, closing the small between us as he whispered. "Don't make me angry, sweetheart." I let out a snort of amusement, looking around the room. "Or what? You'll spank me?" He reached a hand up, tracing a finger over my cheekbone, and I immediately closed my mouth when he spoke next. "I might." I blinked, stepping away from him as he chuckled darkly. No...I was not about to become someone's little sex toy-- that's not what I signed up for. "I've changed my mind. I want to go home." I stated as he turned towards the door. He stopped, glancing at me over his shoulder. "You are home."

Author's Note: not the best chapter, but I still like it. I promise things will get better than this chapter. Let me know what you think! :)