Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note: I can't believe this has almost 2k already. THANK YOU! I could never do this without you guys. Anyways warning for things ahead in this chapter. Enjoy...let me know what you think ;)

"So...which position first?" I asked once we were alone, and Negan gave me a confused look. I knew I had to do this, even though it could end poorly in the long run. "The hell are you talking about? And who's room is this?" I looked around the room before replying. "It's vacant. But, um, I meant what position do you want me in?" His eyes narrowed a bit, but soon they filled with lust, and I was barely able to breathe before his lips crushed mine passionately and I was pressed against the wall. "Every fucking position," he breathed out with a soft groan against my lips before forcing mine open with his tongue, and I allowed him to explore every inch of my mouth before wrestling his tongue with my own, earning a low growl as his hands went to my waist. I cupped his face in my hands, pulling away seconds later to catch my breath, looking into his eyes as I imagined what it'd be like to be with someone new. He frowned, and I gave him a curious 'what' as he licked his lips. "Your hands are shaking." Were they? I had no clue. I let out a shaky breath, pressing against him.
    "It's been a while, that's all." I replied softly, looking away. "Could we just...you know, continue?" I gasped out moments later when his lips found my neck, and I moaned at the feeling of his tongue trailing up my skin before he kissed my jaw. He cupped my other cheek, and I bit down on his thumb teasingly as he continued to attack my neck, and he groaned against my skin when I began sucking. His free hand went to the waistline of my jeans, quickly undoing them as he pulled me back towards the bed. He back away, peeling my shirt up and over my head before discarding it on the floor. I pushed his jacket over his shoulders, letting it fall off with a light thud, grabbing the hem of his shirt as he helped me pull it off. I moaned when I took him in, running my hands over his toned chest before trailing them down, tugging at his happy trail with one hand as the other worked at undoing his belt.
He groaned at the action, closing his eyes when I began to kiss over his collar bone, sucking on the skin as I pulled the belt off of him. "You're such a naughty girl, aren't you?" he questioned with a light chuckle, and I smirked after dropping the belt onto the floor. "Only for a selective few." I replied, flicking my tongue out and over my lips in a seductive manner. He bit his lip, eyes roaming over my chest. "Remove the bra." he ordered, and I quickly obeyed, letting it slide down my arms to reveal my bare breasts. He sucked in a breath, eyes darkening even more as he reached out, cupping my right breast giving it a squeeze as his thumb rubbed over my nipple. I whimpered, legs growing weak as he lifted me into his arms, carrying me the rest of the way to the bed.
His lips met mine hungrily as he laid me down, climbing on top of me, his hands moving down to pull off my jeans. I lifted my hips, making it easier for him to pull them down, and he threw them across the room along with my underwear. "N- no. I need you now," I breathed out when he went to touch me, and he looked up at me with a groan before moving to strip the rest of the way. I bit my lip as I looked over his naked form, spreading my legs so he could position himself between, his erection rubbing against my entrance. I let out a whine, squeezing his forearms as hemet my gaze, thrusting into me without any further notice. I cried out, arching my back as I dug my nails into the skin of his arms, and he grunted as his entire length filled me.
"Oh...fuck," I moaned out, rolling my hips against him, encouraging him not to hold back. He grinned, pulling out before slamming back into me, repeating the action when I moaned his name loudly. I pulled him down, digging into his back as he moved to kiss my neck, and the feel of his facial hair brushing against my skin heightened the pleasure I was feeling. I whimpered and moaned into his ear, wrapping my legs around his waist as he bucked into me at a fast pace. I went to pull his hair, but he took my hands in his, pushing them down onto the bed as he took me. He had full control, something that nearly drew me over the edge as my dominant side begged to come out, but I had to hide it...for now. "I...I'm close," I whimpered, my walls tightening around him as his hips smacked against mine loudly. "Oh f- uck!" I choked out with a high pitched whine, coming undone as my climax came crashing down. He soon followed, sweat coating his skin as he panted violently, and I felt my legs trembling as we came down from our highs. I met his gaze, knowing I was now sucked in, that I would want more. No matter how much I hated him.

Author's Note: Sooo yeah. There it is. I'm um... *fans self* anyways, I will fix mistakes if found. PLEASE let me know what you think ;)