Chapter Nine

I watched silently as he talked with one of his wives; she had dark skin and a thick, untamed afro. She was a little heavy set compared to the others, who were all almost sickly thin, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't find anything attractive about her. He leaned in to kiss her, and I looked away quickly, wishing I could just go back to the room. "Are you married?" a woman's voice filled my ears, and I turned my head to the right to see her standing next to me, waiting for a reply. I began to nod, but ended up shaking my head. "I was, but he died a while back." She smiled sympathetically, "I'm sorry to hear that. You must miss him." I shrugged, turning my attention back to Negan, who was watching me out of the corner of his eye. "Not really, no." She frowned, and I decided to clarify. "He was a bit of a douchebag." She finally understood, letting out a short 'ah' as Negan walked over. "And what are you fine women talking about?" he questioned, something in the way he looked at us making me uncomfortable. "Just stuff, nothing too secretive. I'm Sherry, by the way." she introduced herself, and I smiled as she walked off.
    I looked back at Negan, who met my gaze slowly after watching her leave. "You could live like them, you know, a life of luxury." I nodded slowly, but I detested the idea of being another trophy. "I enjoy actually working for what I have. Sleeping around to live a good life is nothing but selfish and disgusting." I stated dryly, earning a glare from the woman he'd been talking to as she walked by, having overheard my statement. I didn't care though, she was the one whoring herself out, not me. He narrowed his eyes, parting his lips to speak before I interrupted him.    
    "And, as I said before, you wouldn't be able to handle me." I purred, trying to taunt him as I seductively bit my lower lip. His eyes filled with lust, and I leaned in, pressing my palm against his crotch as I whispered. "You've been playing with little girls, Negan, you don't know what it's like to have a real woman." He sucked in a breath at my words, and I quickly removed my hand with a sly grin. He blinked, snapping out of his sexual daze as he glared down at me. "You'll want me eventually. I'll fucking digest you...one kiss at a time." he whispered huskily, and my stomach twisted into knots of sexual frustration. "I highly doubt that."

Author's Note: so you may not like this chapter, but I personally adore it just for the two of them bickering back and forth. There's so much sexual tension between them. Don't forget to vote, and please let me know what you think!