Chapter Fourteen

"Holy fucking hell, you been hiding all that under those clothes?" Negan's eyes were wide with lust as I stepped out of the bathroom, wearing one of his lingerie sets for the first time. I wasn't perfect, far from it, but I liked my body nevertheless. I rolled my eyes, walking over to the bed as he watched me intently. "You're sexier than I imagined," he commented, and I tried my best not to get offended by the statement. "It's just a body, Negan. What's really sexy about me is my personality, but you wouldn't know that, because you think with your dick." I replied dryly, and he reached out to grab my arm harshly, turning me to face him as he glared. "You don't know how I think, princess, so don't go making judgements."
I scoffed, finding it difficult not to laugh as I met his gaze. "You really think you're a mystery? You're just like the others: large ego...wants everything we have. I'm used to assholes like you." I stated bitterly, and he seemed shocked at the fact I'd stood up to him, letting go of my arm. "You don't care about anyone else unless it benefits you! You killed my friends, my family, and expect us to just bow. You're not royalty, Negan, just a douchebag with a baseball bat." I spat out, jabbing at his chest with my pointer finger, and his eyes narrowed. "You're beginning to push my buttons, Vanessa." he stated, and I bursted out into a fit of laughter. "What are you gonna do, spank me?" My laughter was cut short as he pulled my down onto his lap, sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand connecting to my backside with a loud smack. I gasped, yelping out in both anger and mild pleasure, trying to squirm away. "I cannot believe you just did that! I--" Another smack "--Stop it!" And another, one right after the other.
He chuckled when I pushed at his knees, letting me fall to the floor as I glared up at him, picturing just how I'd kill him in his sleep. "You're such an asshole!" I hissed, standing up as I rubbed my burning backside, and he simply grinned. "You enjoyed every second of that, sweetheart. It's bad enough you're lying to me, but now to yourself." he scolded teasingly, laying back onto the bed as he patted the space next to him. "C'mon, you should get some sleep before you say something else that'll get you in trouble." I stared wide eyed, for once not having the upper hand when it came to him, finding the only thing I could do was obey. "I hate you," I muttered once I was laying down, and he quickly replied. "You love me."

Author's Note: just a funny chapter I loved writing. Let me know what you think please and vote! And also what you expect will happen next :)