Welcome Victims-I mean contestants!!

In a normal afternoon,

Ginka and his friends are strolling in Metal bey park.

Ginka : Guys! what's that!

Ginka points at a glowing White portal-like thing not far from them.

Madoka : Its getting closer!

Kyoya : RUN YOU FOOLS !!!

But they were too late, the portal envelopes them into a room. Its a rather huge room with a bunch of doors. In fromt of them,there was a glass window on the upper side of the wall.It appears to be a room. There is a chair with the words 'The Throne of Evil'.On the chair was a girl about the age of 14.She has pale white skin and cream eyes,her hair was grey with 3 stripes of blue and yellow highlights, she was also wearing a simple blue Lolita dress.

Kyoya : Who the f*** are you, got some nervs taking us here like that!!

????: Welcome all of you to what all of you may call hell.I'm Yukaina Hibiki (My Oc) you're all victims- I mean contestants to my little game show of Truth or Dare.You'll be broadcasting worldwide, and don't worry this will only last for a few days~

Ryuga: Heck no, I'm playing this.

Others: Yeah!

Yukaina : Then you might want to see this.

She press a button and a screen pop out. It shows all their beys and Madoka's Laptop on a shelf. Beside it was a huge machinery. A man came and put a dummy bey inside the machinery and within seconds the bey was crush into pieces. All of them watch in horror.

Kenta : Oh no! SAGITTARIO!!

Ginka : You monster!

Yu : MEANIE !!

Dark Tsubasa : Just shut the f*** up will you?! Its getting annoying!!

All(except Tsubasa and yukaina) : T-T-Tsubasa?!

Hikaru : How can there be 2 of them?!

Dark Tsubasa : Hold on, How the hell you all can freaking see me?!

Tsubasa : Quiet dark side! How can you see him?

Yukaina : Its me, my home has a forcefield that makes all of you can see and touch him.

Hyoma : whoa, Tsubasa has a dark side didn't see that one coming

Ryuga : Well I did

Tsubasa : you're the one who gave me it

Yu : Wow! so cool!!

Yukaina : Enough! My servants will bring all of you to your rooms. Good night, sweet nightmares ~

The servants came and took them out of the room.

Yukaina : So Now you've met the victims/contestants.please sent in those truths and dares or else Dark Tsubasa is paying you a visit tonight.To those who don't know, there are:

Ginka

Madoka

Masamune

Tsubasa

Dark Tsubasa

Yu

Kenta

Kyoya

Benkei

Hyoma

Hikaru

I take character adding requests, since I'm a schoolgirl it may take a while for me to update cuz i get busy a lot.I apologize if updates are taking too long.That's all for today, Thank you for watching Beyblade Truth or Dare! Until next time!