Hikaru's Twin?!?!

The bladers were having breakfast as usual. Though, something doesn't feels right to them.

Dynamis: Does any of you had this strange feeling that we're being watch? well minus the camera

Tsubasa: Now that you mention it yeah...

Ginka: I wonder what is it..?

Suddenly, the door burst open, and a girl came in. She looked exactly like Hikaru except her for hair, it was way longer and is in a pigtails. She was wearing a red tank top with a blue jacket over it, a white skirt and brown boots.

???????: Is Yukaina Hibiki in here?!

Kyoya: No, who are you and why do you look a lot like Hiky- Hikaru?

???????: I'm Akairu Hasama, her twin sister that she doesn't know exist.

Hikaru: I had a twin?!

Kyoya & Ginka & Masamune : You had a twin?!

Akairu: Where.Is.Yukaina?

Kyoya: How am I suppose to know that?!

Yukaina: Because I'm right behind you

kyoya: gaarrff!! Don't scare the shit outta me!!

Akairu: Yukaina, where's my locket?!

Yukaina: Here! *gives* I was only borrowing it to inspect it...

Akairu: Thank god it wasn't lost...why are you inspecting it anyway? *wears*

Yukaina: Just getting ideas for my jewerly collection

Hikaru: Yukaina, explaination.Now

Yukaina: She's your twin sister that was sepe-

Akairu: I'll tell her

Yukaina: Fine!

Akairu: You and I were separated by dad when we were 4, Mom and dad got a divorce and mom refuse to let dad take care of us, but dad still took me away from mom and you. The reason he picked me was because I was the older twin, you had an accident a day after that and forgotten about me. Dad passed away 2 years ago, it was the whole reason I started travelling. Until I met Yukaina and she let me live with her. * holds locket* This locket was the last gift dad had given me.

Akairu opens the locket reavealing a picture of a family. A tall raven haired man on the left and a average light blue haired woman on the right. standing in front of them was a pair of twins, two girls. Hikaru let a few streams of tears escape her eyes and hug Akairu.

Yukaina: Happy twinunion

Timeskip to showtime-

Yukaina: Hey there! it's me your host Yukaina, here is my new assistance Akairu Hasama, say hi hon

Akairu: Hi!

Yukaina: She won't be an official contestant but you're all allow to sent truths and dares for her. But of course, she can turn down any one she doesn't want to do.

Masamune: What!? that's not fair!

Akairu: *smirks*

Yukaina: She's not an official contestant, anyways first dare from Sakura-Chan goes to the whole Team Excalibur!

Hyoma: Whoa...the whole team

Team members (except Klaus): *gulps*

Yukaina: Each of you had to eat a big bowl of wasabi, And you can only drink soda after that. Amethyst!