Chapter 13

( Shayla's pov )

   Ben had sent us to go find Noah and Kaylee since they were taking a while. Well we found them, but they were a little busy when we found them. I ended up yelling " OTP " which caused them to pull apart. They were holding hands while we walked back to the camp. " we found these two making out " I said as I went to my bag to grab my phone.
" We were not making out, it was one kiss " said Noah trying to defend himself and Kaylee.
" Well if you were kissing, then does that mean you two are together " asked Skye standing next to Kaylee.
" Yes we are " said Noah holding up his and Kaylee's hands proudly.
Everyone started to cheer because it took them long enough. Everyone was waiting for them to be together. I was going through my snapchat when I got a text from my mom.

M: How is it going

S: Great we are on a camping trip right now

M:how fun and Sean told me about you and Ethan my baby has her first boyfriend

S: mom please don't and yes we are together but still don't do that

M: Okay i wont I'll let you get back to your camping love you

S: bye love you too

I smile then sigh putting my phone away.
" You okay " Sean asks sitting next to me.
" Yeah, you told mom about me and Ethan, really."
" Yeah, you should have heard her on the phone, she was like cheering and stuff " he said laughing.
I punch him on the arm which causes him to stop laughing " ow " he says rubbing his arm.
" That's what you get " I say giving him a innocent smile.
" I'm going to talk to Skye, at least she doesn't abuse me " he said getting up.
I laugh to myself as he walks over to Skye giving her a side hug. They're always happy together. I wonder if my relationship will be like that. Speaking of, here comes Ethan.
" Hey you good " he asks sitting next to me where Sean was.
" Yeah, just thinking if we will ever be like them " I say looking at Skye and Sean playing around.
" No we won't because we are going to be better " he said smiling at me.
I couldn't help but smile back and I could feel myself start to blush. He grabbed my hand intertwining it with his. I layed my head on his shoulder as we watched everyone ran around and playing.

( A/n at this point I'm starting to run out of ideas but I'm still gonna keep writing and go read my new book called run.)