Chapter 14

Shayla's pov

   I woke up in a tent but I have no idea how I got here. I sat up and saw Skye next to me. I must have fallen asleep and Sean put me in here. I stretched out and dropped my hands accidentally hitting Skye which causes her to open her eyes.
" Sorry " I say pulling my hands toward my chest.
" It's fine " she says sitting up and checking her phone.
" Well it's already past 10 so we should get out there " she says before climbing out of the tent with me trailing behind. Everyone else was already awake and sitting around the fire that was now put out.
" Finally, we thought we would have to drag you out of the tent " said Noah.
" Hey, you should all know by now that I sleep a lot " I say sitting in between Sean and Ethan.
" Okay, well last time we were out here, we all made those wishing boats so we are going to do that again " said Kaylee pulling out paper and markers.

  I wish that the rest of the summer is as perfect as it is right now and that I keep my friendship with Ethan no matter what happens. I also want to have these people in my life as long as they can be.

We all finish out letters and walk down to the river. We put the boats into the wayer and watched them float down the river. We walked back to the camp and spent the rest of the day joking around and singing a bunch of songs that Skye or Kaylee wrote.

( A/n I know it was a short chapter I'm sorry but I have been busy all day and wanted to post at least something today)