Chapter 12

(A/n already 12 chapters so only 8 more but remember there will be a SEQUAL)

( Noah pov )

    I was setting up the tent with Josh's help while Skye and Sean are hugging there.
" Hey love birds, a little help " I say getting there attention.
They pull apart and Sean comes helps us while Skye helps the girls with the fire.
" we got this, Noah and Kaylee, can you guys go het some wood for the fire " said Skye grabbing the other tents.
" Sure " I say before we walk off.
" Noah, you know we haven't talked about what happened talked about what happened before I left " said Kaylee looking at the ground.
" I know Kayls,  but technically nothing did happen cause you blocked me with your hand when I tried to kiss you " I say picking up sticks for the fire.
" I Know, Oz and Ben were there, did you really think I was just going to let you kiss me plus I didn't know how you felt yet."
She has a good point, we both were afraid to tell the other how we felt. We finally were able to tell eachother how we felt finally but she had to leave for the city but now she's back. Maybe we will finally have a chance to be together
" True but now we both know how we feel so if I tried to kiss you again, would I end up kissing your hand again " I say.
" Possibly, but you won't know till you find out, won't you."
We both slowly lean in until I feel h er lips on mine. It felt like fourth of July in my stomach. It felt like the world was melting away until I heard someone yell " OTP."
We quickly pull away to see Shayla and Ethan standing there. Kaylee was blushing and quickly looked down.
" Ben sent us to make sure you were okay but looks like you guys look more than okay " said Ethan smirking.
" Okay, let's head back to the camp, shall we " I ask grabbing Kaylee's hand. We start walking back to the camp and I can see Kaylee smiling out the corner of my eye. I'm pretty sure I'm smiling like a idiot at this point but I don't care, I'm too happy right now.