Chapter: 06 (Edited)

06||...Someone can hold my funeral now ;v;

"HAVE MY BABIES!"

"W-what?!"

Yes, dear ladies and gentlemen. I, Lee Yuki, against all of the gazillion possible choices of words I could have used, ending up screaming to the man I bumped into, to have my babies. Not to mention that he has the uttermost possibility of being my bias. How fucked up is that?

The man realized what he had done and quickly pulled up his mask, scanning the area with panic. But his face seemed relieved after he noticed that there was nobody on the floor except us.

"A-are you Kim Taehyung?" I whispered, just to confirm that I wasn't hallucinating. Of course he is, you idiot! He's your fucking bias! I mean, who wouldn't recognize their own bias?! I eyed him as if he was a full course meal with dessert at the side, unconsciously drooling at how glamorous he looked. Honestly, I would pay him to step on me and I would still thank him!

"U-uHm. I t-think you have the wrong person-."

"-omaewa mou shinderu."

"NANI!"

We both screamed at the same time, his excited face falling as he soon realized his gullible mistake. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled at his pouty face, the poor boy having no more escape as he slowly nodded.

"I guess you caught me. Are you an ARMY?" His eyes softened when he mentioned the word 'Army', a beautiful smile appearing on his face as he did so. Almost fainting and having a heart attack, my mind fumbled with incoherent words as I just blabbered nonsense. "Haha...y-yup, I'm an ARMY! Totally an ARMY. I mean, I recognized you didn't I? Oh god, I'm rambling again." I nervously squeaked while fiddling with my fingers, sneaking tiny glances at his face.

"No wonder you're so cute! Sarangheyo!" He giggled while posing a heart sign with his hands, directing it to my frail heart. Perhaps due to the sudden dose of cuteness, my feet felt like jelly and my legs suddenly gave in to gravity. But all hail the sacred ARMY and BTS, he caught me just in the nick of time.

"T-t-thank you Taehyung-sshi!"

"No problem miss ^-^."

My face was visibly red, and I'm sure he would have thought I was a breathing tomato if it wasn't for my hair that covered a part of my cheeks. "You should be more careful!" He chuckled as he winked at me, making me unable to hide my huge smile that was forming on my face.

While I was admiring his beautiful features, I noticed a certain blob of brown was that was hanging down from the ceiling right behind Taehyung. However, for some odd reason, the squirrel looked really familiar and so I focused on the features of the animal. Soft, beautiful eyes, silky tail, and pointy ears?! Wait what?! Pointy ears?! I exclaimed inside, panicking like a crazy manic.

Because the only person I knew who has pointy ears like an elf was a certain magical being. Wait, he isn't even human in the first place. Peter?! I thought as I looked at it with disbelief. Sure enough, to my biggest surprise, I swear it winked at me and waved casually as if he wasn't hanging there, a few feet up from the floor, tied up with a string. He started swinging side to side as he softly hummed a tune, making me frozen on the spot.

Wtf are you doing there Peter! He's going to notice! Go away! I innerly screamed as I motioned to him to go away using my flappy hand gestures. To my horror, he just shook his head and stuck out his tongue, and kept swinging around like a child stuck on a swing.

"Hmm? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked me with his cute rectangular smile, making me loss for words."I...Uhh..." I started as I saw Peter looking at me and my idol, then at me with a mischievous look on his face. And I almost ended him right then and there when he started making kissy faces and loud smooching noises.